Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
People are still a bit to casual also, still a lot of people together out running, they are saying stay right the fuck away from c*** exercising if they are all sweaty and shit and run by you .Not sure how true it is but ...
I'm not surprised. I have friends posting on Facebook saying that the government has overreacted. People still treat this like it's nothing.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
S20? Did they just skip a whole bunch of numbers or have a missed a few phones?
Yeah. They went S10 then jumped to the S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra (I have the Ultra, it's amazing)

Next they'll probably jump to the S30, or the S300, or the S9999999999

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm not surprised. I have friends posting on Facebook saying that the government has overreacted. People still treat this like it's nothing.
Really?

Common thinking is that they sat on their hands too long.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Reminder for people to get their flu shots nice and early so we don't strain our healthcare system later on

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
6.5 Earthquake in Idaho the other day.

Imagine if an earthquake, bushfire, flood, cyclone etc happens during the virus lockdown somewhere in the world that hits an populated area.

Fingers crossed.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Once this shit starts ripping into India it will make the rest of the world’s problems pale into insignificance

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Once this shit starts ripping into India it will make the rest of the world’s problems pale into insignificance
Absolutely, look at Brazil a week ago, look at it now then check back in 3 weeks, same with Indonesia, Bangladesh, Pakistan

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It will be the lowest flu season ever in Australia we will all be in lockdown
Can't rely on that. Let's say, hypothetically, we get covid19 under control and we ease some restrictions, then flu starts being passed around and then covid19 starts up again.

Prevention is better than reaction

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't rely on that. Let's say, hypothetically, we get covid19 under control and we ease some restrictions, then flu starts being passed around and then covid19 starts up again.

Prevention is better than reaction
Absolutely not relying on that, but considering less social activities and human contact you the flu won't be breaking any records this year

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now we have people going to the beach to swim2surf an enjoy the beautiful weather.. STAY HOME ASSHOLES.!!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah. They went S10 then jumped to the S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra (I have the Ultra, it's amazing)

Next they'll probably jump to the S30, or the S300, or the S9999999999
I see. Might switch back to Samsung with my next phone, not keen on upgrading to another Pixel. Surely Samsung is going to release a new line and can't keep going with the Galaxy? Might be time for them to release the Samsung Supercluster 1 8-)

A

Alexander the Great

Got the s20 ultra. Pretty powerful device.
Have been playing alot of games through a emulator app. All the old school n64 games.

Graphics are just as good as on the original consoles.

I could never got back iPhone after being a Samsung whore for so long
I see. Might switch back to Samsung with my next phone, not keen on upgrading to another Pixel. Surely Samsung is going to release a new line and can't keep going with the Galaxy? Might be time for them to release the Samsung Supercluster 1 8-)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would the virus survive in India?
Maybe not. Indians generally avoid drinking their own tap water, but they swim in the river. Any non-native who swims in that river gets immediately sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.