What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
While in lockdown I’ve been finding myself watching lots of documentaries on Netflix and YouTube, finding a really good movie with a good story is hard enough. And I love psychological thrillers..!!
You should check out these if you haven't already:

identity (2003
Session 9 (2001)
The machinist (2004)
Enemy (2013
Audition (1999)
Hard candy (2005)

Got a few more but I just can't think of them atm

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Westworld anyone?
First 2 episodes have been good (of season 3), Evan Rachel Wood is still yum. Hard to believe Marilyn Manson dipped his wick in her......bastard!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You should check out these if you haven't already:

identity (2003
Session 9 (2001)
The machinist (2004)
Enemy (2013
Audition (1999)
Hard candy (2005)

Got a few more but I just can't think of them atm
Thanks chimp :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
First 2 episodes have been good (of season 3), Evan Rachel Wood is still yum. Hard to believe Marilyn Manson dipped his wick in her......bastard!!
Haven't watched the second episode yet, might as well wait until tomorrow and watch 2 and 3 together.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone watched Tiger King on Netflix, apologies if it’s already been discussed...

One of the weirdest, fucked up things I’ve seen in a while, I heard it described as Game of Thrones for Rednecks!

It’s bat shit crazy...

A

Alexander the Great

Ill have a watch tonight. Sounds good.
Has anyone watched Tiger King on Netflix, apologies if it’s already been discussed...

One of the weirdest, fucked up things I’ve seen in a while, I heard it described as Game of Thrones for Rednecks!

It’s bat shit crazy...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm waiting for more episodes to come out. It's such a binge watch show. When I watch it weekly I just get annoyed that not enough things happened in a single episode.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finished two shows this weekend:

Star Trek Picard on Amazon Prime

Awesome show for Star Trek fans. The one gripe I have with it is that it's a 10 episode show that is basically a movie with filler. Would have worked better as a movie but still awesome.

The show centres around synthetics (like Data) and Romulans. It's set about 5 years after synthetic life forms attacked Mars killing thousands and resulting in a ban on all androids/synthetics.

It's very much like a modern Star Trek mixed with Firefly. Really entertaining and definitely would recommend as a binge watch show now that the whole season is out. It has also been renewed for a second season.

The letter for the King on Netflix

This one is very much a PG rated kids show. But it's dark enough that you spend most of the time trying to figure out if it's a kids show or not. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone under 10 as there is a fair amount of death, but you rarely see the death and when you do, there's no blood.

The show follows a kid who has to deliver a letter to the King to prevent a usurper from taking the throne. It has a bit of magic mixed in (just a bit) and is set in medieval times. The cast are pretty decent with a few interesting cameos including David Wynham and Andy Serkis. Interestingly I was trying to figure out where I knew the main girl from in the show. She plays Andy Serkis' daughter. Looked her up on IMDB and she's actually Andy Serkis' daughter.

It's a bit of a fun show, very short. Basically a mini-series so easy to binge and worth the watch.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just started rewatching Spartacus Blood and Sand. Watched it when it first came out and loved it so thought I'd give it another spin now.

images.jpeg.jpg

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
COUNTERPART

2 seasons

For the love of God you have to watch this, it's quite fitting now that coronavirus has happened

images (61).jpeg

A hapless UN employee discovers that the agency he works for is hiding a gateway to a parallel dimension that's in a cold war with our own, and where his other self is a top spy. The war slowly heats up thanks to spies from both sides

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Attention: Netflix

This is NOT what I want to see when I open my email first thing in the morning...

upload_2020-3-31_9-1-16.png

Wahesh

Reaction score
Season 2: Car Masters, Rust to Richers
72 Dangerous Animals: Latin America
GLOW
Towies

That's pretty much my current playlist.

Finished Criminal Minds (final episode aired in late Feb).

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ZeroZeroZero from the people who brought you the brilliant Gomorrah and Sicario this is a mighty fine TV show. Up there for contender of the year easily.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Im sure our creatures are deadlier
Our snakes have their snakes numbered... but the good thing is our snakes stay in their natural habitat out in the bush. In South America... fuck me. A lady entered her living room and a fucking jaguar was in there.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Our snakes have their snakes numbered... but the good thing is our snakes stay in their natural habitat out in the bush. In South America... fuck me. A lady entered her living room and a fucking jaguar was in there.
I walked into a bar once and it was filled with cougars.