Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It burns ,I also once was getting ready for soccer and put the dencorub next to the toothpaste hungover as fuck well I learnt pretty quick it was no toothpaste
I did an O'Meley once and rubbed deep heat on my shaved head. It's true, turns you fkn nuts and makes you want to run through brick walls.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I did an O'Meley once and rubbed deep heat on my shaved head. It's true, turns you fkn nuts and makes you want to run through brick walls.
What about rubbing deep heat in the legs and forgotten you done it and scratched your nuts
Longest game of footy ever.........

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Golly I feel for the really elderly who don't have a lot of disposable income nor mobility to be coping in these troubled times that we are living in. I was able to go shopping this morning between 7-8 as I have a pension card.I had made the promise to myself that I would not exercise my right to do so but a few things I have been wanting to get for just on a week were always unavailable at the times I went into the stores. I wanted in part , in no particular order ,cat litter ( not for me for the cats)yoghurt ( for my intestinal health) batteries ( for my d...................desk top computer mouse) and a bag of dog food ( for the dog, not my hubby)

As I entered the store I saw something unusual...a trolley with some toilet paper which the staff were giving out one per person as you entered the store. Bonus as I have not been able to get any for about two weeks. It was pot luck and you got anything from an eight pack to a four pack randomly. That was fine... bonus...... After three quarters of an hour wandering around looking at empty shelves and managing to get pretty much everything I went in for a much older gentleman asked me politely. " Excuse me dear, do you know if they have any toilet paper and if so where it might be. The wife and I have a few rolls of paper but have not been able to get any recently." I looked at him and could tell he was genuine and I asked him could he get by with what was at home for a while if stocks stayed unavailable. I knew full well that that would probably not be the case so I grabbed the pack from my trolley ( which was buried under the cat litter etc.) and told him to please take it as although it would have been nice to have a bit of a supply ( and no not like those who have a full warehouse in their home) we could probably get by better than them. He declined, but I insisted and you know what? I am glad that I did it. We need to help others who can't even get the basic necessities of life and I left feeling good about myself. We will get by and come out the other side of this a lot better than some others.
I have seen several others with a random act of kindness in the last few days and it really shows that not everyone is in it for themselves.

I will say it again...all of you guys take it easy, you and yours stay safe and well. Things won't be like they are forever.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Golly I feel for the really elderly who don't have a lot of disposable income nor mobility to be coping in these troubled times that we are living in. I was able to go shopping this morning between 7-8 as I have a pension card.I had made the promise to myself that I would not exercise my right to do so but a few things I have been wanting to get for just on a week were always unavailable at the times I went into the stores. I wanted in part , in no particular order ,cat litter ( not for me for the cats)yoghurt ( for my intestinal health) batteries ( for my d...................desk top computer mouse) and a bag of dog food ( for the dog, not my hubby)

As I entered the store I saw something unusual...a trolley with some toilet paper which the staff were giving out one per person as you entered the store. Bonus as I have not been able to get any for about two weeks. It was pot luck and you got anything from an eight pack to a four pack randomly. That was fine... bonus...... After three quarters of an hour wandering around looking at empty shelves and managing to get pretty much everything I went in for a much older gentleman asked me politely. " Excuse me dear, do you know if they have any toilet paper and if so where it might be. The wife and I have a few rolls of paper but have not been able to get any recently." I looked at him and could tell he was genuine and I asked him could he get by with what was at home for a while if stocks stayed unavailable. I knew full well that that would probably not be the case so I grabbed the pack from my trolley ( which was buried under the cat litter etc.) and told him to please take it as although it would have been nice to have a bit of a supply ( and no not like those who have a full warehouse in their home) we could probably get by better than them. He declined, but I insisted and you know what? I am glad that I did it. We need to help others who can't even get the basic necessities of life and I left feeling good about myself. We will get by and come out the other side of this a lot better than some others.
I have seen several others with a random act of kindness in the last few days and it really shows that not everyone is in it for themselves.

I will say it again...all of you guys take it easy, you and yours stay safe and well. Things won't be like they are forever.
God bless you Mama, the world needs more people like you.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
36 year old Aussie died in Iceland l.a in full lockdown cases rising in Australia but hey keep your kids in school .obviously this shit hits hard bout time we all get ready to lockdown

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Summary of the press conference

* Schools still won't close.

* Looking at 6 month period of dealing with this

* 4sq metres per person indoors

* No budget until 6th October

* They will protect tenants @Blue_boost ;)

* Certain areas will be harder hit with lock downs and rules

* $105b made available for small business

* kissing the banks arses

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always said if the government declare it illegal to march in the streets, I'll be the first bastard marching in the streets, but I might go with the flow on this one.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Quantum superposition affecting thermodynamics. Or multiverse bleed. Or under extreme pressure.
Pfft Einstein..the only quantum, and thermodynamics reaction, will be the extreme heat and pressure when @south of heaven squeezes it out of his ass.. As for the multi bleed I’ll leave that to his numerous hemorrhoids as the all beef paddies, special sauce lettuce cheese pickled onions on a sesame seed bun exit at the same time.. Rumour has it in the scientific world that’s what caused the Big Bang..such an explosion of gasses!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.