Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
100% It should still mooo when you stick the fork into it.

I know a chef and he said repeatedly if they get an order for a well done steak they find the shittiest piece of meat they can and dish it up.
I got a couple of mates who are chefs and they say the same thing pretty much. They reckon it's sacrilege to want your steak well done and a waste of good meat.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I got a couple of mates who are chefs and they say the same thing pretty much. They reckon it's sacrilege to want your steak well done and a waste of good meat.
One of the chef's I worked with took off his shoe and served it to a lady who asked for a "very well done steak"

Same chef kept a can of dog food in the kitchen so if someone complained about the food, he'd take it out and say "Is this more to your liking"

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the chef's I worked with took off his shoe and served it to a lady who asked for a "very well done steak"

Same chef kept a can of dog food in the kitchen so if someone complained about the food, he'd take it out and say "Is this more to your liking"
Just cook my steak how I want it ffs

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
100% It should still mooo when you stick the fork into it.

I know a chef and he said repeatedly if they get an order for a well done steak they find the shittiest piece of meat they can and dish it up.
Nice Chef..
I pay for it I get what I want

My shoe would be firmly placed up hiss backside..
View attachment 13824
10 seconds each side keep napkins inside pants while eating because you will blow a load
View attachment 13826
No wonder the Coronavirus is running rampant..YOU BASTARDS!!!!

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I detest cooking the mrs steak well done i say you like that but won't give me a rim job they both taste like shit and look like a bit of gristle what's your problem
She probably doesn't like hair in her food, if you catch my drift.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I detest cooking the mrs steak well done i say you like that but won't give me a rim job they both taste like shit and look like a bit of gristle what's your problem
Your Mrs been having your soft meat for too many years..she looking for something brown and a bit harder to the touch..

because once you go Brown ya always wunna go down! :grimacing:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Few weeks back usa had a few hundred cases now over 10,000 .
What's that tell us what we should be doing?

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This morning i was at Coles Express filling up the old girl.

Out of nowhere, cars flying through the servo, just parking their cars everywhere and anywhere. Fucked if i know what was going on.

Walked in to pay and noticed a pallet of dunny paper, with asians going ape shit. I ended up shoulder charging a few of them who were trying to get me out of the way.

Ended up with 1 pack of Quilton and got myself a large Cola/Raspberry slurpee.

Walk back out to my truck, and some dumbcunt blocks me in. stupid **** left their windows open and i nicely put the corolla into neutral and rolled it into the large hard plastic wheelie bin. **** was lucky i wasnt hanging for a shit

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This morning i was at Coles Express filling up the old girl.

Out of nowhere, cars flying through the servo, just parking their cars everywhere and anywhere. Fucked if i know what was going on.

Walked in to pay and noticed a pallet of dunny paper, with asians going ape shit. I ended up shoulder charging a few of them who were trying to get me out of the way.

Ended up with 1 pack of Quilton and got myself a large Cola/Raspberry slurpee.

Walk back out to my truck, and some dumbcunt blocks me in. stupid c*** left their windows open and i nicely put the corolla into neutral and rolled it into the large hard plastic wheelie bin. c*** was lucky i wasnt hanging for a shit
Fantastic I salute you sir

Status
Not open for further replies.