Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m self isolating for 2 weeks. Fuck this lol.!!!
Have you stocked up on toilet paper at least?

But seriously, just make sure your internet bill has been paid, and you have plenty of moisturizer handy.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They shouldn't have named it after a beer, tbh....everyone has a different opinion on what the worst one is. They should have named it after something or someone almost nobody likes....Danny Weidler virus, Jayne Azzopardi Virus, Karl Stefanovik virus or Samantha Armytage virus would be good shortlist options.
Germaine Greer virus or Hannah Gatsby virus would be more appropriate! Those bitches ruined the world with their infection called feminism...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you stocked up on toilet paper at least?

But seriously, just make sure your internet bill has been paid, and you have plenty of moisturizer handy.
Good one lol, I’ve got what I need haha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm leaving work now, gotta grab what I can at Woolies.

I got word of a shipment of 6000 bottles of hand sanitiser on Wednesday. I'll go get half of it.
They reckon still not as effective as scrubbing for 30 seconds with soap and water.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
all incoming people must self isolate for 14 days

guaranteed this will increase tourism because guys will want to take their girlfriends here for 14 straight days of sex instead of boring sightseeing

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Victoria have enacted Martial law havent they?
Normally I'd say no, but our NSW Premier has already stated that police will force people to partake in the "voluntary" 14 day isolation. So that's verging on Martial Law there. Add to that all the panic people are already doing...

That said, Martial Law is highly unlikely in Australia. The only time it's ever been enacted was when it was used for genocide back in the early 1800s.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
all incoming people must self isolate for 14 days

guaranteed this will increase tourism because guys will want to take their girlfriends here for 14 straight days of sex instead of boring sightseeing
Yep got my papers thismorn, I bet my left nut the 20 or so back packers who were on my plane have absolutely no intention of self isolation

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Germaine Greer virus or Hannah Gatsby virus would be more appropriate! Those bitches ruined the world with their infection called feminism...
The Clementine virus, but that would cause world petrol shortages because face it if you were infected by Clementine there is only 1 cure
images.jpeg-43.jpg

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep got my papers thismorn, I bet my left nut the 20 or so back packers who were on my plane have absolutely no intention of self isolation
Your right. Today tourists coming into NZ refused to self isolate, and they wonder why this shit is spreading an getting out of hand,selfish/arrogant assholes, makes me mad.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your right. Today tourists coming into NZ refused to self isolate, and they wonder why this shit is spreading an getting out of hand,selfish/arrogant assholes, makes me mad.
I honestly think it's a bit full on but we are in uncharted territory so I guess I have no problem doing what is asked .a **** from oz got back from France last week got tested for the virus because he believes he may had it.he flew to Wellington on Sat before the Drs gave the verdict he tested positive why the fuck did he leave oz in the first place knowing there's a big chance he had the virus and potentially putting people at risk.
I have no problem bringing our defence force on this with a shoot to kill order for fuckwits

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is what shits me also news article Sydney ghost town staying away due to the coronavirus
c9677beb19c12cd2409af65f3d0f98e3.jpeg.jpg

Yeah tourism is suffering but it was Fucking pissing down rain this morning how many ***** go to the oprea house steps in the fucking rain?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Victoria have enacted Martial law havent they?
Not that I'm aware of. They have enacted a state of emergency right now. That just allows them to force people to quarantine.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Protesters in Vietnam during the war?? I’ve seen that pic before and knew they were lighting themselves on fire.
Yep mate was in Vietnam last year,the car in the back ground was the monks in is preserved in his old monastery

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a little positive news in such a negative climate.. Here is an article about Australia’s food supply..

https://www.google.com.au/amp/amp.abc.net.au/article/12058412

So you may have to delay the newest pair of Nikes or most up to date IPad..and may have to settle for the ‘older’ clothes..but you’ll still get a banana, An apple, a nice steak, and a bowl of pasta.. :blush:

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a little positive news in such a negative climate.. Here is an article about Australia’s food supply..

https://www.google.com.au/amp/amp.abc.net.au/article/12058412

So you may have to delay the newest pair of Nikes or most up to date IPad..and may have to settle for the ‘old’ ones.. but you’ll still get a banana, An apple, a nice steak, and a bowl of pasta.. :blush:
Good to see a couple of positive articles floating around.

Status
Not open for further replies.