Opinion No Structure

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Haha no point arguing with you because apparently we just twist your words. But facts are you run your mouth with garbage all day long and end up backflipping on just about every statement you make. Just to highlight a few of your previous statements;

- Britt is a waste of a signing. Only got signed because of the old man
- Katoa is an awful signing
- You bagged Pay mercilessly a couple of years ago for not playing Lewis in the halves earlier. 6-12 months down the track you then elect to bag the shit out of Lewis’ capabilities as a half and then bag the shit out of Pay day in day out for playing him
- You bagged the shit out of Pay for not prioritising Nu Brown as a hooker/half option and giving him more game time. Furthermore claimed JMK was useless, and an inferior option to Brown
- You bagged Pay for not giving Tualau more of a run lol.
- You’re on record as not rating Trent Robinson as a coach just before he went and guided them to 2 premierships lol.

^thats just a handful of the countless examples of the garbage you run with just for the sake of having a whinge. You’re not a great judge mate, face facts.

We just twist your words though right lolllll
Yh :-)

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately fighting spirit will only prevent a wooden spoon. It won’t lock us into the 8. We just don’t have the cattle. I watched the broncos v titans trial last night and although the broncs lost I saw more talent in a guy like Tom Dearden than our three halves.
I watched Parra and to me they are very beatable in round 1. They really are a confidence team and not a drag em out grind team and will struggle if we suffocate them. I think a fit JMK and DWZ in the side with Wakeham controlling at 7 and Lewis at 6 would see points come, and our defense stay tight.

Cmon mate that is rubbish. Some people rate him highly more then Lewis and Cogger and think he could do a better job then them nothing more nothing less.

Don't try and spin things that aren't there.
Come on Spoonman , there are plenty just as guilty on here of pushing their agenda for fav's or anti- fav"s.. this joint is filled with spin doctors. The ones that suck in my opinion are the ones that make it personal and use abuse instead of facts or sense. FTW, I think Cogger and Wakeham at the moment would be a point leaking monster..

They'd have to be pretty stupid to think that but I know you guys absolutely love twisting things to try and push your point.
"You guys"? ..mirror Sancho2020, mirror..

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont care if you support pay or not, but the biggest indicator for me that pay just dosent have it, is the non existent structure in this team.
Discuss
Our ball control was so shit that we couldn't play to a structure if we wanted to. Plus Lewis is our main half and is playing very poorly.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And who on here can say they haven't bagged a player, expressed disappointment in Pay's selections, bench and tactics. Expect results by Round 5 and will then judge... and every other issue concerning our club and every other single issue facing footy.

The ideas and opinions on here change hourly. We all know this.

Ffs it's the Kennel.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I dont care if you support pay or not, but the biggest indicator for me that pay just dosent have it, is the non existent structure in this team.
Discuss
I'm wondering how many people here give a fuck about trials footy, including the players. The fact that we almost matched it with last years grand finalists is a good sign, but the fact that the Knights assed the Roosters 58-0 tells me players just do not give a rats arse... nothing is on the line.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm wondering how many people here give a fuck about trials footy, including the players. The fact that we almost matched it with last years grand finalists is a good sign, but the fact that the Knights assed the Roosters 58-0 tells me players just do not give a rats arse... nothing is on the line.
Roosters played reserves and Flegg players...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
True except that some of us wanted, and were hoping, to see some creative point scoring structure. Hence the concern and usual arguments. Will have to wait a bit longer and see it in Round 1 :grinning:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Where have I ever compared Wakeham to another player? Let alone the players you named. Where have I ever claimed he will fix all our problems?

You're making up absolute shit.
Why are you making this about yourself? I didn’t even mention you but will defer to horse :grinning:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This Wakeham really isn’t the messiah that this forum seems to think he is.

Seeing Sam Williams of all people go past him seemingly nonchalantly to score a try was also a bit concerning.
Wakeham isn’t here for his defense.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Have you been a student at the Scotty from Marketing School of Alternative Facts and Unanswered Answers.

Mate your statement saying ....
"If someone logged onto the kennel for the first time in the past few weeks and read some of the comments they’d think he was better than Andrew Johns, Johnathan Thurston, King Wally, Sterlo and Turvey combined"

Thats an example of casting aspersion and doubt on our local juniir by saying Wakeham supporters made comments comparing Brandon to Sterlo, Johns Thurston.

It's total exaggeration and fabrication to summarise members posts who see something in Wakeham and then categorise those comments in the way you have.
I’m not your mate and what the hell are you on about?!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only thing that will be constant on this forum is that people will disagree with others. No opinion is right or wrong unless it's my opinions (they're always right ). I've found that once people start thinking their opinion is the only right way to see things it becomes useless to respond to them.

Lewis has both strong points and weakness, Cogger has both strong points and weakness, Wakeham has both strong points and weakness. I'm going to assume that nobody that posts here is involved in selecting the team. So even if you convince others to change their opinions, it doesn't alter the decisions about who runs onto the field next week. So at some point everyone needs to accept that the only thing we all (opposition fans excepted) agree on is that we want the team to succeed.

The lesson to learn is in when to stop arguing for the sake of your sanity.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The only thing that will be constant on this forum is that people will disagree with others. No opinion is right or wrong unless it's my opinions (they're always right ). I've found that once people start thinking their opinion is the only right way to see things it becomes useless to respond to them.

Lewis has both strong points and weakness, Cogger has both strong points and weakness, Wakeham has both strong points and weakness. I'm going to assume that nobody that posts here is involved in selecting the team. So even if you convince others to change their opinions, it doesn't alter the decisions about who runs onto the field next week. So at some point everyone needs to accept that the only thing we all (opposition fans excepted) agree on is that we want the team to succeed.

The lesson to learn is in when to stop arguing for the sake of your sanity.
The other key point of acceptance is that we have several players including all 3 halves who are YOUNG and DEVELOPING. The judge, jury and executioner approach by many on here is at times amusing, annoying and downright frustrating. Of course we all want to team to succeed. Of course we want that to be ASAP. But it’s a work in progress and we can only make so much progress this year as is well documented. The main thing is we are moving forward - more experience, more confidence and the results will come. 2021 is likely to be a very different story for a number of reasons, again well documented. A little patience and acceptance of the facts wouldn’t go astray for a few punters. And no, that’s not me ‘accepting mediocrity’ (I don’t know anyone who does that) or having a ‘loser mentality’ (I don’t, but I acknowledge the facts).

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree or disagree, it’s life.. no one person looks at things through the same set of eyes, we all see things differently yet some see it the same (hence the agree or disagree) it goes without saying that there will be debate an banter, and some people will have their favourite players, some people will back the coach, and some will not.

the only thing that is a fact is we are all here for our bulldogs club/team and we all support them... that’s the biggest thing we ALL have in common.. so who gives a fuck if your opinion differs from someone else’s , let’s just give the team an coach the benefit of the doubt, and whoever runs out for any game we support and/or criticise, that’s how it is.

just get behind them and get ready for 2020, it’s league season. Nothing better than that..!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m not your mate and what the hell are you on about?!
Have you been a student at the Scotty from Marketing School of Alternative Facts and Unanswered Answers.

Mate your statement saying ....
"If someone logged onto the kennel for the first time in the past few weeks and read some of the comments they’d think he was better than Andrew Johns, Johnathan Thurston, King Wally, Sterlo and Turvey combined"

Thats an example of casting aspersion and doubt on our local juniir by saying Wakeham supporters made comments comparing Brandon to Sterlo, Johns Thurston.

It's total exaggeration and fabrication to summarise members posts who see something in Wakeham and then categorise those comments in the way you have".

Seems a clear enough answer to your prior request...

"Please point out where I have cast doubt over our own young junior? Didn’t think so Wendy"

I provided evidence above where you said Wakeham supporters had likened him to Johns, Sterlo etc.

It's total exaggeration of what Wakeham supporters have said in suport of his talent and total trivialising of our local juniors' current potential by you mate.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Agree or disagree, it’s life.. no one person looks at things through the same set of eyes, we all see things differently yet some see it the same (hence the agree or disagree) it goes without saying that there will be debate an banter, and some people will have their favourite players, some people will back the coach, and some will not.

the only thing that is a fact is we are all here for our bulldogs club/team and we all support them... that’s the biggest thing we ALL have in common.. so who gives a fuck if your opinion differs from someone else’s , let’s just give the team an coach the benefit of the doubt, and whoever runs out for any game we support and/or criticise, that’s how it is.

just get behind them and get ready for 2020, it’s league season. Nothing better than that..!!!
Difference of opinion has never been the issue though Scoob - that’s normal and expected. For instance, I’ve always believed you were born in 1981 but you insist it’s 1891 :-).

The issues arise when things become abusive, personal and over the top. Even the most passionate of fans should know where to draw a line on that stuff, but it appears not in some cases.

Other than that - spot on - 10 days to go until the serious stuff starts and we can all get over our off season frustration and cheer our boys on as we get another step closer to being back where we belong.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Difference of opinion has never been the issue though Scoob - that’s normal and expected. For instance, I’ve always believed you were born in 1981 but you insist it’s 1891 :-).

The issues arise when things become abusive, personal and over the top. Even the most passionate of fans should know where to draw a line on that stuff, but it appears not in some cases.

Other than that - spot on - 10 days to go until the serious stuff starts and we can all get over our off season frustration and cheer our boys on as we get another step closer to being back where we belong.
Haha tosser :tonguewink: 1981 lol.!!!

but yea Of corse it’s like that, the abuse seems to only happen between a few, I mean I’m mutual an respect most on here (bar a few) but then I just try not to bite an ignore them as their opinion does not worry me.