Quaden Bayles

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
are you saying we aren't allowed to discuss the fact that this kid has been documented sprouting some pretty awful racist comments?

Would your comments change if his racist comments targetted aboriginals and muslims instead of whites?
Lol what???

Lmfao

Pretty awful racist stuff????? By saying white man should go back where they came from?

Aren't you against asylum seekers? Don't you say they should stay where they are and fight to make their countries better places? LMFAO

Pretty awful racist stuff would be saying cody walker shouldn't play a white man's game and earn white man's money because your insinuating that his culture hasn't amounted to anything.

That's pretty awful racist stuff

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Lol what???

Lmfao

Pretty awful racist stuff????? By saying white man should go back where they came from?

Aren't you against asylum seekers? Don't you say they should stay where they are and fight to make their countries better places? LMFAO

Pretty awful racist stuff would be saying cody walker shouldn't play a white man's game and earn white man's money because your insinuating that his culture hasn't amounted to anything.

That's pretty awful racist stuff
Pretty awful racist stuff????? By saying white man should go back where they came from? Yes, this is text book racism. Do you disagree?

Aren't you against asylum seekers? Don't you say they should stay where they are and fight to make their countries better places? LMFAO No I am not against asylum seekers. I am against illegal immigrants, there is a difference.

Pretty awful racist stuff would be saying cody walker shouldn't play a white man's game and earn white man's money because your insinuating that his culture hasn't amounted to anything Can you point me to where I've said that. I have never said that rugby league is a 'white man's game'. My issues with Cody Walker extend to his lack of appreciation for what he's been given by this country and by the game of Rugby League.

And to clarify overall, I abhore racism whether it be against whites, blacks, asians or anyone. I am not ok with racism, and especially not ok with identity politics which is a current doctrine which generally assumes that it's ok to be racist to white people.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
and generally I find that people who shout 'racism' as soon as their is a public/social debate about people 'of colour', have more to hide than anyone else.

My favourite musicians of all time are black, my wife is asian, my best friend growing up was lebanese australian, my favourite cafe is run by lebanese, I work with all sorts of diverse people.

What part of this makes me racist?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
on the contrary.

The original story about this kid seemed to make out as though he was a defenceless victim.

If Australia wants to have a dialogue about racism and bullying then let's have the WHOLE story, and not just PART of the story.

I have no doubt this kid was bullied, but we should understand why it happened, rather than just assuming it's because he's aboriginal a dwarf etc etc.

There seems to be good evidence to indicate he was targetted because of his own racist words.
are you saying we aren't allowed to discuss the fact that this kid has been documented sprouting some pretty awful racist comments?

Would your comments change if his racist comments targetted aboriginals and muslims instead of whites?
I'm saying you're free to discuss whatever you want. I'm not fussed. I'm just interested why everyone is so focused on this over everything else going on. And why everyone is focusing purely on the small potential that it's all fake.

Seems a little.... Odd.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'm saying you're free to discuss whatever you want. I'm not fussed. I'm just interested why everyone is so focused on this over everything else going on. And why everyone is focusing purely on the small potential that it's all fake.

Seems a little.... Odd.
That's my exact point. The media made a big song and dance over this story but only presented some of the facts. Everyone was outraged at a 9 year old kid getting bullied.

Then the WHOLE story comes out 3-4 days later once the media had already moved on and they now pretend that they were being accurate all along.

The reason everyone is talking about it is because of the heavy media coverage and the indigenous football team involving the 9 year old kid in their game and people like Ellen wanting to interview him.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aren't you against asylum seekers? Don't you say they should stay where they are and fight to make their countries better places? LMFAO No I am not against asylum seekers. I am against illegal immigrants, there is a difference.
There's no such term as illegal immigrants, there's only asylum seekers!!!!

Illegal immigrants was coined by Scotty from marketing to mislead dopes

Pretty awful racist stuff would be saying cody walker shouldn't play a white man's game and earn white man's money because your insinuating that his culture hasn't amounted to anything Can you point me to where I've said that. I have never said that rugby league is a 'white man's game'. My issues with Cody Walker extend to his lack of appreciation for what he's been given by this country and by the game of Rugby League.
Cody walker is indigenous to this nation. Go on dig your hole deeper. It's pretty clear what you're saying.

Cody should go back to his "abo" life right?

And to clarify overall, I abhore racism whether it be against whites, blacks, asians or anyone. I am not ok with racism, and especially not ok with identity politics which is a current doctrine which generally assumes that it's ok to be racist to white people.
BULLSHIT!

You continuously downplay the injustices people suffer because of their race. It's all there in the city walker thread . You claim all their assertions of racism are lies and CONTINUOUSLY attempt to discredit it.

Off you go

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
and generally I find that people who shout 'racism' as soon as their is a public/social debate about people 'of colour', have more to hide than anyone else.

My favourite musicians of all time are black, my wife is asian, my best friend growing up was lebanese australian, my favourite cafe is run by lebanese, I work with all sorts of diverse people.

Lmfao
Really?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
There's no such term as illegal immigrants, there's only asylum seekers!!!!

Illegal immigrants was coined by Scotty from marketing to mislead dopes

Cody walker is indigenous to this nation. Go on dig your hole deeper. It's pretty clear what you're saying.

Cody should go back to his "abo" life right?

BULLSHIT!

You continuously downplay the injustices people suffer because of their race. It's all there in the city walker thread . You claim all their assertions of racism are lies and CONTINUOUSLY attempt to discredit it.

Off you go
People suffer injustices all the time and not just because of race.

also because of gender, wealth, culture, family upbringing, height, weight, appearance, intelligence.

what’s your point?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I'm racist as fuck I wouldn't even piss In a Welsh restraunt if I was busting. And don't even get me started on the the Dutch those ***** don't even know what they are

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's my exact point. The media made a big song and dance over this story but only presented some of the facts. Everyone was outraged at a 9 year old kid getting bullied.

Then the WHOLE story comes out 3-4 days later once the media had already moved on and they now pretend that they were being accurate all along.

The reason everyone is talking about it is because of the heavy media coverage and the indigenous football team involving the 9 year old kid in their game and people like Ellen wanting to interview him.
This is exactly my point.

"Then the WHOLE story comes out 3-4 days later once the media had already moved on"

What whole story?

Some bullshit rumours came out and the family, and the media shut them down. No silence. It took me all of 5 seconds on Google to find 20 articles on the story from the last 2 days.

Are you looking for the facts, or are you looking for anything that will support your belief?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

"Then the WHOLE story comes out 3-4 days later once the media had already moved on"

What whole story?

Some bullshit rumours came out and the family, and the media shut them down. No silence. It took me all of 5 seconds on Google to find 20 articles on the story from the last 2 days.

Are you looking for the facts, or are you looking for anything that will support your belief?
The facts are all there!!!!!

She's hard core going for more money by shutting down all her social media accounts. It's a definite move to set up another go fund me page!!!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
People suffer injustices all the time and not just because of race.

also because of gender, wealth, culture, family upbringing, height, weight, appearance, intelligence.

what’s your point?
That's it divert

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

What whole story?

Which rumours are you talking about?

yes I agree the thing about him being 18 is clearly false. I agree with you,

everything else that has been said has already been confirmed.

he sprouts racist and sexist comments in videos online.

his mum shops him around

he has an actor profile on star now

parents from the school have come forward saying Quaden has done just as much bullying as he’s received

of course this doesn’t mean he wasn’t bullied, and I agree he probably was.

but this info certainly provides a different context to the original story offered by the media.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously. The information is readily available. If people spent 5 minutes not looking at far right conspiracy sites they would see that his sister, who is a model, posted the full footage and shots of his "instagram/advertising". Shit. She took him along to a shoot and shot some footage to make her brother happy.

There's a single, poorly shot video which may or may not be him where he calls out ScoMo for being racist.

But yeah... You're all looking for "the truth"

Defending the poor, suppressed white man.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Which rumours are you talking about?

yes I agree the thing about him being 18 is clearly false. I agree with you,

everything else that has been said has already been confirmed.

he sprouts racist and sexist comments in videos online.

his mum shops him around

he has an actor profile on star now

parents from the school have come forward saying Quaden has done just as much bullying as he’s received

of course this doesn’t mean he wasn’t bullied, and I agree he probably was.

but this info certainly provides a different context to the original story offered by the media.
If it has been confirmed, feel fee to provide the confirmation including solid evidence.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not saying you're wrong. I don't know everything that's on the internet. But I looked through the evidence and I couldn't find any confirmation of this so called stuff.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
If it has been confirmed, feel fee to provide the confirmation including solid evidence.
Lol I like how that’s your first inclination whereas it’s just assumed Quaden was bullied.

I do believe he was bullied.

but apply the same level of evidence the other way.

who is the kid that bullied Quaden? I never saw a kid identified. The school hasn’t confirmed it happened either. Where is your solid proof he was bullied apart from a video on insta?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Im
Not saying you're wrong. I don't know everything that's on the internet. But I looked through the evidence and I couldn't find any confirmation of this so called stuff.
im out and on my phone. Will pull it together tonight on my laptop or tmrw morning.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously. The information is readily available. If people spent 5 minutes not looking at far right conspiracy sites they would see that his sister, who is a model, posted the full footage and shots of his "instagram/advertising". Shit. She took him along to a shoot and shot some footage to make her brother happy.

There's a single, poorly shot video which may or may not be him where he calls out ScoMo for being racist.

But yeah... You're all looking for "the truth"

Defending the poor, suppressed white man.
The video in question shows a 9 year old kid who has been taught some very devicive views and underlying hatred.

It's got to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.