Official Injury Update: Jackson and Faitala-Mariner undergo surgery

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks. And Holy Hell! If that's our injury list for an opposed session, what's going to happen in the two trials? I've wanted Pay to do more than 1 trial, but if DWZ, Wakeham, CHN, and Napa all cop injuries I might change my tune! :tired:
It’s a necessary evil unfortunately let’s hope we don’t get anymore.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: bulldogs have upped the aggression at training . Dogs of war in coming . Get excited dogs fans and the phony whingers get bent
Where you at and wheres our major sponsor. Pass the shrooms if you aint gonna deliver on your word otherwise what you got?

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: Major sponsor is coming my friend. The timeline has altered a little due to my dagger to tell you fans . Trust me a good sponsor is coming they are finalising last details. It’s immanent. Where you at ? Why? Wanna fight me?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: Major sponsor is coming my friend. The timeline has altered a little due to my dagger to tell you fans . Trust me a good sponsor is coming they are finalising last details. It’s immanent. Where you at ? Why? Wanna fight me?
Immanent? Are M&J Chickens upgrading to major? Oh, you mean imminent maybe. OK, we'll see.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ugh that means we're going with Smith or Britt first game.....yuck lol.
Nothing wrong with Britt bar fatigue, but what can you expect from a player in his first year... Smith however will need to show massive improvements

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
@TwinTurbo said they had a opposed session last week against the Tigers and that’s where RFM did his ankle so it’s a fair chance Jacko did the damage then too.
Let's hope the Tiger players got belted...any injuries over there anyone heard of :grinning:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Let's hope the Tiger players got belted...any injuries over there anyone heard of :grinning:
As expected a couple of heartilages were pulled and the only other damage to the club was financially from paying overs to duds.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Britt bar fatigue, but what can you expect from a player in his first year... Smith however will need to show massive improvements
Its not him as a player its the fact we will be replacing RFM, a dynamic ball runner good footwork, late footwork, offload ability with Britt or Smith who are just grinders. We already have Tolman, Elliot, Stimpson, and Jackson all in that mould, now we will be adding another one.

Last year at the end of the season one of the things that we as fans could get excited about was the combination of RFM and Renouf off the bench.

I dont mind Britt, he'll do a job but it's more of the same Tolman type stuff. Smith is another worker.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Its not him as a player its the fact we will be replacing RFM, a dynamic ball runner good footwork, late footwork, offload ability with Britt or Smith who are just grinders. We already have Tolman, Elliot, Stimpson, and Jackson all in that mould, now we will be adding another one.

Last year at the end of the season one of the things that we as fans could get excited about was the combination of RFM and Renouf off the bench.

I dont mind Britt, he'll do a job but it's more of the same Tolman type stuff. Smith is another worker.
RFM has injured himself anyway mate, 8-10 weeks projected, so likely to miss at least the first 4 rounds of the season if that projection holds true. Gotta find an alternative.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RFM has injured himself anyway mate, 8-10 weeks projected, so likely to miss at least the first 4 rounds of the season if that projection holds true. Gotta find an alternative.
Out of the two I'd rather Britt than Smith.

Just a big letdown seeing RFM and Renouf off the bench in our little run last year.

Last edited:

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Piss off Nasheed.
Bulldogs fan here: who is naseed? This naseed does not possess time travel capabilities that I have...... I said we will get a major sponsor and we got one for the 9’s and we are not far off for main jersey. Stay positive . I can see new colours

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Out of the two of rather Britt than Smith.

Just a big letdown seeing what RFM and Renouf off the bench in our little run last year.
Agree I’d like to see what Britt can offer.
Smith has had chances and although I saw glimpses of improvement later in the season last year, he’s just depth for mine.

RFM is really having a bad run with injuries poor fella, let’s hope the rest of the year gives him better luck because he’s also off contract and needs some good minutes and outcomes to state his case for an extension beyond 2020.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are so fcuked in the front row. Can imagine that's the end of RFM and assuming Britt and RT will be coming on for Napa and Tolman. Oh Lord.

Its time to throw the bank at the best prop in the comp. FTW.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Damn RFM what a shame. CHN, Jacko and Stimson to Start.

Elliot, To'omaga, Ogden/Britt with a utility Wakeham/Holland my guess (with JMK still not full contact)

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
To be completely honest, I only asked about Bulldogs players, for some reason I didn't really care enough to ask about others.

Go Dogs

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fight you again? We fought an hour ago this coming Sunday. You really need to get your time transobulator re-calibrated.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
That will be the end of RFM here. Good luck getting back into the side once Pay gets his boys in it.
Probably gives Britt a chance to play. If he goes well, RFM might struggle to get back in the side. Kind of a shame, when right RFM can go alright.