Official Injury Update: Jackson and Faitala-Mariner undergo surgery

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks rfm is not talented is delusional.. he may be having a terrible run with injury and as a result is inconsistent.. but he certainly is not a flop.. the guy has the potential to be a devastating forward, just needs a bit of luck to go his way.
Rfm is a great player, and has a lot of skill an Mongrel, just need to see it more and needs to be consistent with it.. if he can be injury free for long periods then we will see that this year (fingers crossed)

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lane’s found some consistency and has had a very good past 12-18 months. But if both are fit and at the peak of their powers - I’m taking RFM every day of the week.

Let’s hope he can get himself back to full fitness ASAP and have a big year for us.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Lane’s found some consistency and has had a very good past 12-18 months. But if both are fit and at the peak of their powers - I’m taking RFM every day of the week.

Let’s hope he can get himself back to full fitness ASAP and have a big year for us.
Agree. I actually rated Lane when he was with us but he became a bit of a journeyman - Warriors, Eagles, Eels. Seemed to improve again last year but I’d have a fit and firing RFM first.