News Anthony Mundine is in the middle of Latrell Mitchell contract talks with the Bulldogs

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
****'s attitude stinks.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fittler was and is a fuckwit... so what he thinks means shit all. He looks for any opportunity to stick it to Latrell.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Latrell only plays for Australia for the money (which is OK). He shouldn't even be chosen... he is a separatist who doesn't support the Commonwealth of Australia.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Latrell only plays for Australia for the money (which is OK). He shouldn't even be chosen... he is a separatist who doesn't support the Commonwealth of Australia.
ohhh fuck off

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
****'s attitude stinks.
That's the only issue for me... Though hopefully the culture around the club could help him grow into the man his meant to be.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
That's the only issue for me... Though hopefully the culture around the club could help him grow into the man his meant to be.
Nothing about this bloke screams team unity. Total individual. I mean he can't even be proud to put on a green and gold jersey without it offending himself in some way. But I hope you're right.

Last edited:

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fittler was and is a fuckwit... so what he thinks means shit all. He looks for any opportunity to stick it to Latrell.
I think Fittler is probably frustrated by the amount of effort Mitchell puts in, knowing that he has so much potential. You can't motivate someone like Mitchell, they need to want to do it for themselves. That would be frustrating for Fittler, who does seem to have the ability to get blokes to lift.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe latrell knows why he was really dropped and shows no respect towards him
The reason obviously was entertaining discussions with the dogs third party ...during origin

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Powerful Roosters chairman Nick Politis is rugby league’s best deal broker. Whether it was getting Sonny Bill Williams back into the NRL, Freddy Fittler and Gus Gould from Penrith to the Chooks or the Cooper Cronk masterstroke, Uncle Nick always closes the big ones.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have to rain on the parade.
I always worry when we spend big money on star players whose home club is prepared to release early.
Mitchell has the possibility to be our next T-Rex, and we will be stuck with a dud who rarely performs, or is out injured for most of the season, and has swallowed a fair chunk of our salary cap.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You worry too much.

Latrells could just well be the nrl's leading poinstcorer and for the dogs for the next 5 years,break el Masri record, win us a couple of premierships and world club challenges, increase our merchandising and sponsorship

Settle down son

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as Choc does a fair deal for the Bulldogs, one million is pushing it.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we get Mitchell we will also get Mundine Jnr.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have to rain on the parade.
I always worry when we spend big money on star players whose home club is prepared to release early.
Mitchell has the possibility to be our next T-Rex, and we will be stuck with a dud who rarely performs, or is out injured for most of the season, and has swallowed a fair chunk of our salary cap.
For as long as I can remember, we've gotten the raw end of the stick when big money signings have been made. We've always done better growing within or luring unknowns from other clubs and turning them into stars.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've only heard of him because his last name is Mundine. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing haha