News Anthony Mundine is in the middle of Latrell Mitchell contract talks with the Bulldogs

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately Latrell Mitchell is worth what someone is willing to pay for.

And I'm worried we will overpay for his services as a centre cause we desperados

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Latrell is worth 700k. We have to pay 900k-1m.
If there was a 1m Halfback we'd have to pay 1.2-1.3m. Also he'd be in high demand so we wouldn't be the only club offering that...

If we have to play Latrell Fullback to justify the price tag then so be it. For me he's made the most sense from day 1 for what we need. Latrell is the best left Centre in the game and has to skills to play Fullback or Five-Eighth in the future imo. DWZ's hands aren't the best and our Halves need help (even if it's from left Centre or Fullback...). Latrell's goal kicking is the icing on the cake. I can find ways to justify the overs we have to pay. We also have to pay the same 200-300k for every marquee player (and still overs but less for players below marquee...). That's the situation we're in.

To answer your question Latrell isn't worth anymore then 700k currently. Look through the 'Highest paid players'. Is it really that bad?
Thanks again for your guesses

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The way you pluck figures out of your arse is hilarious but the fact you write it with such authority is a classic
Freak. You offer nothing. Keep to yourself please.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Freak. You offer nothing. Keep to yourself please.
Everyone knows your opinion on overs/your contract figure guesses etc.
You don’t need to repeat it 50 times a day

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Everyone knows your opinion on overs/your contract figure guesses etc.
You don’t need to repeat it 50 times a day
People are still questioning the price tag tho.

How about you talk about how I was saying Latrell's price tag for months and now the figures coming out are exactly what I said?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
People are still questioning the price tag tho.

How about you talk about how I was saying Latrell's price tag for months and now the figures coming out are exactly what I said?
That’s the thing though mate, people like you will never be privy to players contract figures & will always have to rely on media bullshit

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
That’s the thing though mate, people like you will never be privy to players contract figures & will always have to rely on media bullshit
So you think we're going to sign Latrell for 400k or something?

"We just need to hope and believe. Latrell will come to us for X list of reasons on the cheap"... wtf are you.

Have you dug a hole or something? Just stop digging...

I don't rely on media whatsoever. I use it but ultimately it's my own take.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So you think we're going to sign Latrell for 400k or something?

"We just need to hope and believe. Latrell will come to us for X list of reasons on the cheap"... wtf are you.

Have you dug a hole or something? Just stop digging...
Making up fake quotes now? You don’t know what’s been involved in the negotiations we have had or even who we have been talking to. You’re in for some surprises.
I know you’re young mate but as I said, we ALL know how you feel. Maybe tell your guesses to your life size Harry Grant blow up doll and give us a break

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Making up fake quotes now? You don’t know what’s been involved in the negotiations we have had or even who we have been talking to. You’re in for some surprises.
I know you’re young mate but as I said, we ALL know how you feel. Maybe tell your guesses to your life size Harry Grant blow up doll and give us a break
You don't know shit either. So if you believed what you're saying you wouldn't be replying to me.

Latrell has made the most sense from day one and he'll be here in 2021 even if it takes 1m. The only way that doesn't happen is if another club offers the same amount. Mark my words.

Harry Grant is also the best Hooker option available for 2021. Hooker is a position we've TRIED to upgrade - literally from the coaches mouth. Why would we be happy with JMK (starting) now if we weren't before. *it isn't a question please don't respond with your dribble.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You don't know shit either. So if you believed what you're saying you wouldn't be replying to me.

Latrell has made the most sense from day one and he'll be here in 2021 even if it takes 1m. The only way that doesn't happen is if another club offers the same amount. Mark my words.

Harry Grant is also the best Hooker option available for 2021. Hooker is a position we've TRIED to upgrade - literally from the coaches mouth. Why would we be happy with JMK (starting) now if we weren't before. *it isn't a question please don't respond with your dribble.
Would you find it frustrating if you were a grown man and did in fact know factual information but a know-all teenager was posting absolute dribble 50 times a day?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Would you find it frustrating if you were a grown man and did in fact know factual information but a know-all teenager was posting absolute dribble 50 times a day?
Again you don't know shit (inside information). Actually pretending like you do is lame. We're in new territory buddy. One of us are going to be proven wrong. I'm yet to see anything against my stance.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Again you don't know shit (inside information). Actually pretending like you do is lame. We're in new territory buddy. One of us are going to be proven wrong. I'm yet to see anything against my stance.
Ok mate. Believe what you want. I honesty couldn’t care. How will you be proven right or wrong without you seeing an actual contract though? haha. See how stupid your guesses are

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just stop saying the same thing 43,435 times a week mate. That’s all.
Not that everyone disagrees with you.
Natboy disagrees.

You can clearly see who started this looking through the replies. Natboy's nothing comment.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ok mate. Believe what you want. I honesty couldn’t care. How will you be proven right or wrong without you seeing an actual contract though? haha. See how stupid your guesses are
It'll be exactly like I say regardless if you like it or not. It's what we're going to HAVE to do to get the player. Latrell is a MUST signing unless it's overs on overs. Latrell will get the 1m or very close to it, you'll see mate.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Natboy disagrees.
Yeah he may. But not everyone had the same opinion and that is perfectly fine mate.
But you say the same thing every day. I know I’m not alone here but I regularly just skip most of your posts that have $$$ figures in it because I read it yesterday and the day before etc.
that’s all.
Keep it goin but take it back a cog mate

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah he may. But not everyone had the same opinion and that is perfectly fine mate.
But you say the same thing every day. I know I’m not alone here but I regularly just skip most of your posts that have $$$ figures in it because I read it yesterday and the day before etc.
that’s all.
Keep it goin but take it back a cog mate
I know what you're saying but I just can't stand stupidity - something I know I have to get better dealing with and ignoring. I will stop replying now.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know what you're saying but I just can't stand stupidity - something I know I have to get better dealing with and ignoring. I will stop replying now.
All good mate. Stand by your opinion but go another about it [emoji106]
I have learnt the same thing.