Radical left and their bullshit

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not a productive thing to run around calling people idiots because they disagree with you.

I challenge myself regularly to find at least one issue or argument that would typically be on the left side of politics and attempt to at the very least understand it and how it could be productive if implemented correctly.

You should give it a go.
I think after reading this post I misinterpreted what you meant by individual thought.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why do “moderate” non fascist lefties get triggered when taking shots at radical leftist? Radicalism is wrong no matter what right? Orrrr should we all take photos of empty car parks crying for the cameras? I’m so confused

inbeforeextremelyintelligentlefties, fascism isn’t unique to the right. Let’s just get that out of the way.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Yeh ok whatever

You're a regular hypocrite. I've seen you accuse others or myself of the exact thing you do and which you initiate in thread, such as the ideologue comment.

You've also regularly conceded points but then a while after completely ignored the concession and gone back to your original stance and repeated the unsubstantiated garbage from the likes of alan Jones or Andrew bolt or whatever other Murdoch media you get your information from. If you want I can regularly point out when you do this in future?

And think from the other side??? Hahahaha yeh sure you do mate. Keep dreaming. If you actually had there should be at least a miniscule amount of empathy for people who are involved in suffering situations e.g. asylum seekers locked up in absolute inhumane conditions and completely inhumanely separated from their kids (WITH THE U.S ADMITTING THAT THEY COULDNT RECONNECT KIDS WITH THEIR PARENTS) but keep on telling me to look at the other sides perspective
Why are you so angry and combative? It's ok to just have a difference of opinion and not hate the other person for their opinion you know.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why are you so angry and combative? It's ok to just have a difference of opinion and not hate the other person for their opinion you know.
The standard you walk past is the standard you accept. If you want I could elaborate

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The standard you walk past is the standard you accept. If you want I could elaborate
I honestly don't know what you mean but all I'm saying is that far better outcomes are reached when two people can debate and accept differences of opinion instead of saying the other is an idiot.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Personally I think that's a slight misread. I assume you're talking about many people on the left believe there are no facts or science or tradition, there is just social justice based on your skin colour or gender/sexuality etc.

These people aren't individuals - they are probably the biggest Ideologues in the world.
I remembered the name of the philosophy. It's called Postmodernism. It's basically the idea that since there are so many ways to interpret the world, no one method can be relied on (e.g. science). Therefore everything should be interpreted as a play for power.

https://www.jordanbpeterson.com/phi...ew-comments-on-its-relationship-with-marxism/

Postmodernism is essentially the claim that (1) since there are an innumerable number of ways in which the world can be interpreted and perceived (and those are tightly associated) then (2) no canonical manner of interpretation can be reliably derived.

That’s the fundamental claim. An immediate secondary claim (and this is where the Marxism emerges) is something like “since no canonical manner of interpretation can be reliably derived, all interpretation variants are best interpreted as the struggle for different forms of power.”

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's why the radical left need to be silenced
Have you seen the morons at their rally

Fuck me there are some silly people in the world
And those morons are trying to change other people

Lol
What a joke

Last edited:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what you mean but all I'm saying is that far better outcomes are reached when two people can debate and accept differences of opinion instead of saying the other is an idiot.
But the radical left are idiots lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Fuck me there are some spastic people in the world

Lol
What a joke
I suffer from spasticity.. so does Kennel legend and my inspiration Moustie..I actually ended up in hospital because of it..it used to inhibit my breathing, my ability to sleep (Had to try and sleep in a sitting position),ability to sit in a wheelchair, getting in a commode to go to the toilet and a shower was a nightmare..I had to stay bent over in the commode ..I actually had to sit in a sling to stop it..yep it was that bad they called me the King of Spasms in the spinal ward..they’d never seen anything like it..

Therefore I’m technically what you call a ‘Spastic’.. So what I’m saying is spasticity is a physical thing..not a condition that affects intellectual thinking..

Anyway I just think that the term is not very indicative of what it means to be a ‘spastic’..which I actually am..from time to time.. But not as much as before!! Lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Fuck me there are some spastic people in the world

Lol
What a joke
Theres no way im going to let a skinny bitch little soy boy with multi coloured hair dictate to me how to live my life!

I'll Joan of Arc the the mother fuckers!
Even she was more of a man than these bitches!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I suffer from spasticity.. so does Kennel legend and my inspiration Moustie..I actually ended up in hospital because of it..it used to inhibit my breathing, my ability to sleep (Had to try and sleep in a sitting position),ability to sit in a wheelchair, getting in a commode to go to the toilet and a shower was a nightmare..I had to stay bent over in the commode ..I actually had to sit in a sling to stop it..yep it was that bad they called me the King of Spasms in the spinal ward..they’d never seen anything like it..

Therefore I’m technically what you call a ‘Spastic’.. So what I’m saying is spasticity is a physical thing..not a condition that affects intellectual thinking..

Anyway I just think that the term is not very indicative of what it means to be a ‘spastic’..which I actually am..from time to time.. But not as much as before!! Lol
I'm not nowhere near a saint and I'm sure you know I occasionally (lol) like to insult fuckwits but since young I never used that word. I had a primary/high school friend who I used to defend to the death who was bullied and called spastic.

I didn't feel sorry for him, I was proud of him and hated ***** that would tease him. I LOVED bullying the bullies.

Goes back to my favourite saying of 3 types of people, sheep, wolves and sheepdogs. I'm a proud sheepdog.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not nowhere near a saint and I'm sure you know I occasionally (lol) like to insult fuckwits but since young I never used that word. I had a primary/high school friend who I used to defend to the death who was bullied and called spastic.

I didn't feel sorry for him, I was proud of him and hated ***** that would tease him. I LOVED bullying the bullies.

Goes back to my favourite saying of 3 types of people, sheep, wolves and sheepdogs. I'm a proud sheepdog.
You are also a champion ...
I admit I have used it when I was a kid ..I don’t use it now.. I used to also think people with cerebral palsy..who live a life of spasticity..were intellectually compromised..how bloody wrong was I.. Actually they are trapped inside their body..they know they are drooling, they feel the pain of every spasms.. Tough existence..but they fight everyday.. Amazing people..they aren’t people that deserve ridicule..or to be associated with stupidity..

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Hey.

I used to bully the bullies and protect the outcast kids too!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You are also a champion ...
I admit I have used it when I was a kid ..I don’t use it now.. I used to also think people with cerebral palsy..who live a life of spasticity..were intellectually compromised..how bloody wrong was I.. Actually they are trapped inside their body..they know they are drooling, they feel the pain of every spasms.. Tough existence..but they fight everyday.. Amazing people..they aren’t people that deserve ridicule..or associated with stupidity..
The few guys I've known with cerebral palsy have been just like any other person.

There is one though that has a bit of an ego because he reckons he picks up a few women?

I didn't want to burst his bubble and say if it wasn't for his condition then probably no woman would look at him?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The few guys I've known with cerebral palsy have been just like any other person.

There is one though that has a bit of an ego because he reckons he picks up a few women?

I didn't want to burst his bubble and say if it wasn't for his condition then probably no woman would look at him?
Just from my experience if you have physical problems..it’s the money that attracts the honey!! Lol..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just from my experience if you have physical problems..it’s the money that attracts the honey!! Lol..
Oh money attracts them!
I'm training my one to woman up and not be afraid to pay for herself here and there.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You know I was a bit of bully when I was real young..but completely changed my ways when I turned 11..I befriended everyone..and did my best to look after those who were thought to be ‘different’...
There was a kid who was my arch enemy.
Because one time at our local pub he jumped on my back while I wasn't looking and made me bleed.
I went to retaliate and his drunken mother came in and had a go at me when she knew full well her piece of shit son started it!

I eventually moved to his school, found out he was in my brothers class.

I bullied and tormented him as much as I could for the next 2 years.
He is 2 years younger than me.

One lunch one of my friends was helping me give him a school yard beating.
He was holding him by his hair and I charged in and spear tackled him like theres no tomorrow!

He got up crying and went to tell the teacher who saw what happened.

This was on the grass area in mid 95 with the no hat no play policy.

He wasn't wearing a hat.
As he was trying to regain his breath from his tears to put me in she had a go at him and told him to go to the asphalt area immediately!

After that day I called a truce with him.

We have been friends,enemies, friends, enemies,friends, enemies, friends, enemies, friends, enemies ever since!