The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sit Ubu, Sit.

Good dog.

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one is going to try and hide the fact that he made mistakes. You were loyal to him for a decade and stuck by him through those tough times. Then he got his act together and was playing good as aforementioned he helped the Roosters finish 2nd on the ladder and fall 1 game short of the GF in 2017. He had not done any wrong at this stage, and then the Roosters toss him out. That is NOT loyal.
Still not sure what point you're trying to make, you've just rehashed what I said earlier.

If you think retaining a player forever is the only way to demonstrate loyalty, I'm sure you'll be cheering for Aiden Plodman and enjoying your time in the bottom 8.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Still not sure what point you're trying to make, you've just rehashed what I said earlier.

If you think retaining a player forever is the only way to demonstrate loyalty, I'm sure you'll be cheering for Aiden Plodman and enjoying your time in the bottom 8.
That's what loyalty is... sticking with someone through thick and thin. What the Roosters did to Pearce was nothing short of disgraceful.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what loyalty is... sticking with someone through thick and thin. What the Roosters did to Pearce was nothing short of disgraceful.
Call it whatever you want, I call it winning.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Wake up. If Aiden Tolman was not there to do the dirty work we would have been a clear 16th.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IF by disgraceful you are referring to winning a premiership then we need to adapt their policies.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
By rorting the salary cap?
HAHAH keep crying that river ... everyone knows there are special salary cap exemptions at the rorters BUT they won that gf because Pearce was no longer in that squad and because Cronk was. You have to cut your losses sometimes for success. Pearce was afforded chance after chance but was a failure at both NRL and rep level.

Wahesh

Reaction score
HAHAH keep crying that river ... everyone knows there are special salary cap exemptions at the rorters BUT they won that gf because Pearce was no longer in that squad and because Cronk was. You have to cut your losses sometimes for success. Pearce was afforded chance after chance but was a failure at both NRL and rep level.
I'd like to know what your categorisation of him being a failure a club level was as he won a Premiership in 2013, and also was a much more mature player when he was punted in 2017, but anyway...

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd like to know what your categorisation of him being a failure a club level was as he won a Premiership in 2013, and also was a much more mature player when he was punted in 2017, but anyway...
Wolfman won premierships with Manly too but that doesnt mean he was good lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck your'e stupid .. you sound like the result of two siblings havign sex.
I agree with him. A half has a lot more influence than a winger. And watch the abuse

Wahesh

Reaction score
I agree with him. A half has a lot more influence than a winger. And watch the abuse
Well we can look at it this... in 2004, our GF was won purely by our wingers scoring 8 points each. Let's completely disregard the fact that our halves dominating theirs out our forwards into space opening up the roosters defense.