Official Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How good is this razzle dazzle "champagne" footy?

But hey, as long as we complete our sets then that's all that matters to supercoach Dean Pay.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Errors and penalties killing us. Need some field position and to build some pressure.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone break tolmans fucking leg in the first minute of this half please?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I like Cogger, not a Lewis fan anymore.... but tbh fuck them both I want a halves pairing of; 6. Harris-Tevita, 7. Wakeham

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck that was painful.
We are sooooooooooo shit that I can smell the stench from Homebush all the way to here at Liverpool...
Jackson is not an edge forward, he has no offloading or sidestepping skills. Tolman should be given the first 20mins and taken off until the last 10mins (if we're in front).
Tolman should NEVER EVER touch the ball on the last 2 plays. Napa....well, he is just a useless goose. Pay.....don't even start me on this master coach...fmd!!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a total turn around second half to even have half a chance.... we look like lost puppies out there and our senior players are non existent.... Napa is dead set hopeless and Tolman in attack is getting completely dominated.... fuck me dead wake the hell up they are 2 men down

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d like to see the Pay supporters talk up his bench rotations and game plan tonight. Seriously go ahead...
Couldn't have said it any better that's one thing that's pissed me off all year his use of a bench the **** has no idea how to use a bench why the fuck would you play Tolman for a full 40 and napa for 33 mins straight the ***** got rocks in his head you could pick a park coach and he would do a better job on another not our half's are shocking

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We usually come out in the second half throwing the ball around and spamming offloads when behind.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You talk about him as though he as X factor and not a fringe first grader... lol
Not about the player directly it's about the timing... why not do it immediately as the sin bin occurred

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Worst half of football we have seen from this side all year, and that is saying something

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The only positive is were only down by 8 it should be 30

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only 30 more games with Pay as coach to go. Get used to plenty more of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.