Official Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The truth is we didn’t deserve that win and we won’t convincing. This win will defanitley help pay but honestly the luck we had with tigers injuries we should have won by at least 20 but again in my opinion this win only shows that we are still not in competition and we are poorly coached.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what take over you are referring to.

I was referring to Horse taking public credit for getting rid of Mr I and Durie saying "new guard" intimating taking over TK. Horse saying Mr I cut a deal with him to come back. There have been rascist comments as well that have not been dealt with.

Have you missed those comments?

Everyone is sick of all the political goings on and there appears a cartel agitating on here with a worrying agenda.

This rubbish of late is not simply about differences of opinion and insults...thats always been part of TK. There is a def power struggle going on to dominate TK.

Lots would like it dealt with.
The mod team cannot read everything, so unless it's reported we cannot take action. Sometimes the reported content is discussed and decided nfa is need.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The thread has gone off topic. Im closing it. Please dont spread the shit elsewhere. Most of the BS has been deleted, but we are getting sick of cleaning this thread up tbh. There are no conspiracies, or sensitive information being shared that matters. There's just a few pain in the butt users trying to make mountains out of molehills and stirring shit. We are working to get the forum back to normal, which will include banning users where required, which has already happened.

After all people dont, or shouldnt be coming here for that BS anyway. We come here to talk about footy and other stuff, not this.

Status
Not open for further replies.