Top 50 Sexiest Nationalities

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Eastern European chicks are my kryptonite.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If a woman is fit, she's fit.

I couldn't give a toss what nationality she is, give me a pretty face and a decent body and I'll stick my length into pretty much anything

(then watch TV and fall asleep)
Lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Eastern European chicks are my kryptonite.
Only problem with Eastern European chicks is they don't smile often.

Polish women are the greatest example.
Most Polish women are hot but dont smile.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only problem with Eastern European chicks is they don't smile often.

Polish women are the greatest example.
Most Polish women are hot but dont smile.
Have also found them to be quite old fashioned in expecting guys to pay up for everything to be honest.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing turns me off more than a stingy bitch lol
Thats why I've servered ties with the Brazilian.
Doesn't matter how fine she looks.
If she thinks me just big rich gringo all the time eventually big gringo will get fed up and I did.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw @MatstaDogg I don't blame you having an uncontrollable fetish for Russian chicks!
Also don't blame every peasant from the sub continent and other parts of Asia for believing they are worthy of a chick like this?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Btw @MatstaDogg I don't blame you having an uncontrollable fetish for Russian chicks!
Also don't blame every peasant from the sub continent and other parts of Asia for believing they are worthy of a chick like this?

She'll have to get on her knees and beg me for one night.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My wife is lithuanian,she is ten years older than me and looks fifteen years younger,she gets better looking every year. so i call bullshit on 32 they should be in the top five

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My wife is lithuanian,she is ten years older than me and looks fifteen years younger,she gets better looking every year. so i call bullshit on 32 they should be in the top five
Call me a racist all you like but tuat region hosts some of the worlds most attractive people!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Call me a racist all you like but tuat region hosts some of the worlds most attractive people!
I remember my year 10 science teacher was Litho. Man she was a looker... blonde hair, blue eyes.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Yowie wowie!!

I dated a Russian chick that I worked with when I was 19/20. She was very attractive and with her accent it hooked me. I guess it was then that I found my love for Eastern European ladies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yowie wowie!!

I dated a Russian chick that I worked with when I was 19/20. She was very attractive and with her accent it hooked me. I guess it was then that I found my love for Eastern European ladies.
Im stuck in between north east Europeans and Latinas.

Maybe i should seek out a half cast?
Blonde hair, blue eyes,olive skin with a nice arse! Lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yowie wowie!!

Really I love chicks from anywhere provided they are short and skinny lol. I never thought the day would come that I would look at an Indian girl that way... yet here we are. Mind you I'm talking about the new-age Indian girls - young ones who are born here and don't have an accent. I've meet 4 of them in the last 18 months. Most Asian girls automatically fit into that category lol. Then you have the more common ones - Lebs, Wogs, Aussies lol... I'm spoiled for choice.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well its happening again.
I think we might actually be in love but need a push taking it to the next level?
She can't leave me alone and I can't leave her alone!

Its like we are sitting at opposite sides of a river reeling each other in,out of the water and unhooking just before one of us can net the other?