News We didn’t get smashed!!!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
She is welcome here, unlike a certain annoying fuck we know....
I’m sorry you’re so annoyed because I share a different opinion to you. You poor thing. Hope you’re okay
Aaannnnddd in the left corner we've got horse, he's mobile, agile and seems to love Dean Pay like a fatty loves cake

On the right side, we've got resident kennel favourite Assassin, he's big, he's mean and he doesn't take any shit.

OK folks, this should be a good one, I wanna see a clean fight (with a lot of snarky comments)

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s not all Pay mate. While I agree Pay is not the man to coach our team and probably never will be because of his love fest with certain players who clearly shouldn’t be playing first grade, and his old school approach just doesn’t cut it, our squad is very inexperienced and some of the players themselves are out of their depth playing FG.
Pay's crap about players needing to have 50/60 games in to them is old school. The quality isn't there and he certainly won't be bringing it out.

Payout.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Aaannnnddd in the left corner we've got horse, he's mobile, agile and seems to love Dean Pay like a fatty loves cake

On the right side, we've got resident kennel favourite Assassin, he's big, he's mean and he doesn't take any shit.

OK folks, this should be a good one, I wanna see a clean fight (with a lot of snarky comments)

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!
Bahahahaha I'm bored so why the fuck not?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN I’d run rings around you both physically and mentally. Don’t even bother turning up mate

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where’s Oately Dog, I mean twin turbo these days
I've been thinking the same thing. It's been weeks! Honestly I hope everything is okay with him because it's unlike him to not multi-quote every second post, defend Pay blindly and take everything out of context.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN I’d run rings around you both physically and mentally. Don’t even bother turning up mate
Now this is the time we need the optimistic button.

I'd just let you tire yourself out "running rings" then bitch slap back to your hubby Dean.

But of course this is all hypothetical, as I don't hit women.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
WE DIDNT GET FLOGGED WHYYYY
Because I said as long as they make an honest effort in the spirit of the club rather than just collect their pay cheques its better culture and part of the rebuild.
The boys lacked a little early but still gave a hundred percent, if we pushed out Morris and didn't give away a penalty goal we could of been looking at a Golden point.
Anything is better than 30-0 and close losses will build a tough team that will win some in the future.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because I said as long as they make an honest effort in the spirit of the club rather than just collect their pay cheques its better culture and part of the rebuild.
The boys lacked a little early but still gave a hundred percent, if we pushed out Morris and didn't give away a penalty goal we could of been looking at a Golden point.
Anything is better than 30-0 and close losses will build a tough team that will win some in the future.
With the Titans playing the dragons twice, I think the titans might win one of those games. So we need to win at least 2 more games out of the next 6 to avoid the spoon. Three wins out of the last 6 games will land us on the same points as last year.

Banned
Reaction score
You have this thing about post counts.

Maybe the post count thingy can be hidden from view. @Mr Invisible

Going back to my post counts, all have been worth the read, something you can't say about your posts.
What's telling is you two have been here around the same period of time ( a few months difference is nothing over a decade + ) and one user has over double the likes.

Banned
Reaction score
I’m sorry you’re so annoyed because I share a different opinion to you. You poor thing. Hope you’re okay
That post broke my Sarcasm-0-Meter!
Those fuckers aren't cheap Horse...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You have this thing about post counts.

Maybe the post count thingy can be hidden from view. @Mr Invisible

Going back to my post counts, all have been worth the read, something you can't say about your posts.
I don't know if it can be hidden can it can be manually changed in the backend.

So if you want I can give you 0 posts LOL!

Post counts are very handy though for us as moderators.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What's telling is you two have been here around the same period of time ( a few months difference is nothing over a decade + ) and one user has over double the likes.
Lol so the like count is your barometer. No wonder you’ve been tonguing Mr I’s ass since your arrival ;)