News Bulldogs unlikely to bite back until 2021 as Pay muzzles expectations

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello dumbcunt.

I said no **** is bigger than the club, Pay included.

For months you're sooking like a little redneck bitch, "handing your membership in"

Stop talking smack, put your money where your filthy gob is and hand your membership in you retarded dickhead
Lol thats some funny shit

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Are you a Dean Pay advocate?
Hes just a place holder to me. Like do I think he's going to be there in 5 years time? No. The clubs in a rebuilding phase and he's the guy who got tasked to sit there while it happens. You couldve put anyone there and it wouldnt make the players go from reserve grade size and skill to first grade.

If anyone seriously thinks the current squad can challenge for the finals please put your hand up

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The truth hurts. They're reserve graders. We all know it. Only Jackson Napa Hoppa DWZ and sometimes Foran would make another squad. That's 95% of the team being reserve grade, and reserve grade won't be at the first grade finals in 2021.

Man bunch of cry babies in here acting like they can't see the truth. Or that the truth is a bad thing.
So the coach is supposed to tell the fans and players that they're no chance of achieving anything next season? Way to motivate them, get the best out of them and get them to reach their potential!

"Hey guys, you all suck. Let's just get through next season and wait til most of you are replaced until we get better players"...

You also failed to acknowledge that Pay himself recruited or re-signed half the Reserve Graders that wouldn't get a spot at another club that you refer to...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hes just a place holder to me. Like do I think he's going to be there in 5 years time? No. The clubs in a rebuilding phase and he's the guy who got tasked to sit there while it happens. You couldve put anyone there and it wouldnt make the players go from reserve grade size and skill to first grade.

If anyone seriously thinks the current squad can challenge for the finals please put your hand up
It's more the mentality. Even if the squad stinks, they should have loftier goals than just accepting defeat. You don't say that shit to the fans or players publicly even if it's true. That's not what a leader who is supposed to inspire and get the best out of people does.

On what planet is it a good thing for the coach to be writing off next season before it's even started? He's destroying the players confidence. Why should the fans pay for memberships when he's telling us they're accepting defeat? Way to sell the club to your fans and potential recruits!

And why is it okay for Pay to hang shit on the roster that he half assembled, but no one can dare question him when he has a 30% win rate?

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So the coach is supposed to tell the fans and players that they're no chance of achieving anything next season? Way to motivate them, get the best out of them and get them to reach their potential!

"Hey guys, you all suck. Let's just get through next season and wait til most of you are replaced until we get better players"...

You also failed to acknowledge that Pay himself recruited or re-signed half the Reserve Graders that wouldn't get a spot at another club that you refer to...
Yeah they shouldve picked better minimum wage reserve graders that every other club wouldnt sign...

And its good to tell the truth in any organisation. If you wanna lie to people and treat them like babies and idiots youll have the worst and dumbest organisation pretty soon

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
dean says the number 9 remains the top of his wish list for 2020, i would say weeks ago the club had already settled on lichaa and jmk for next season onwards, thats something to look forward to
did turpin knock them back due to the money they offered or who the coach will be in 2020

Last edited:

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
can somebody please explain to me how the club hasn't sacked pay after this article he basically says his playing group isn't good enough and wont be until he can buy 4 or 5 new players how does that instill enthusiasm and confidence in these so called kids we have playing correct me if im wrong but isn't it the job of a coach to get the best out of them not give them excuses to lose thats all he has done here its a bloody disgrace that our proud club is so set on this mediocrity
Besides sending that message to his playing group, which is mortifying, it’s a very loud message to potential recruits, we are a basket case.
Pays intellect is so low, the game itself is not that complicated, sure their are nuances that make great teams great, but hard work and effort goes a bloody long way, why hadn’t he focused on that, young players can be a strength. Anything Pay may have built over his tenure was just blown up by himself.
The fans know better than anyone the roster is poor, but to lean in like that (shaking my head)
......only other thought is that he may know he’s gone for next year and wants to send a few messages out via the media before he becomes just a chapter in our history book

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah they shouldve picked better minimum wage reserve graders that every other club wouldnt sign...

And its good to tell the truth in any organisation. If you wanna lie to people and treat them like babies and idiots youll have the worst and dumbest organisation pretty soon
The only ones lying are Pay and the Andersons that they don't have to accept responsibility for any of this mess.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The truth hurts. They're reserve graders. We all know it. Only Jackson Napa Hoppa DWZ and sometimes Foran would make another squad. That's 95% of the team being reserve grade, and reserve grade won't be at the first grade finals in 2021.

Man bunch of cry babies in here acting like they can't see the truth. Or that the truth is a bad thing.
Add CHN, RFM, Smith, Toman, and Ogden to your list there.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Both him and the andersons trying to lower expectations so they arent under pressure,well its not working no one doubts we are probably 4-5 top players short of having a top team but the main thing with pay is we should be playing alot better even with this squad some of his bizarre selections and dumb tactics/coaching are a major issue,nice guy but just not cut out for the top job

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't wait to see today's press conference, what is he going to say about the annihilation our team is going to cop today, Pay (We had no fucking chance, it's not my fault we were pathetic it was the players and next season we are no chance of making the finals, and it's not my fault it's the players).
To tell your supporters that their team will be just as bad next season as they were this season is wrong, as a coach shouldn't you be instilling confidence in your players and not negativity whether they are good players or not, also if he is only going to be the coach for next season he shouldn't have a say in who is signed as he won't be there for the 2021 season, they should never had resigned Pay the worst decision since signing Hasler.
Probably trying to get sacked.

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Turpin, brailey, and Robson. all number 9's and we missed out on all of them. Why? Pay cannot attract players simple as that and needs to go or I implore on all fellow members to boot the board out.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree with the fact he is a place holder for sure. Ill argue more to the point that another coach could do much better with this team. Pays biggest downfall is that no player has improved under him. You would at very least expect that our forwards could have improved, but they have also gone backwards.

Additionally, the same argument could have been made about some of the manly at the end of last season. Look at them now. Unheard of blokes like Suli, Parker, Garrick, Fainu, Thompson are player like they are world beaters. Then you look at the rest of the team with the bigger names and they have all taken their game to another level. This improvement comes from the coach and his staff.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out of all of this the club has left egg on us fans faces, let’s be completely honest. Hasler failed . Our team was just average and made up numbers in the top 8... but if we had of kept him we would of had dudbye being re signed and Woods etc

The fact they brought dean pay in made sense .. bring back the dogs of war mentality but I’m sorry to say he has failed badly, losing is acceptable at times as the best fighters learn more from losing than winning, but when we keep losing and getting worse then you know he has no idea.. the fact he has many favourites in the team is what shits me bad

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Out of all of this the club has left egg on us fans faces, let’s be completely honest. Hasler failed . Our team was just average and made up numbers in the top 8... but if we had of kept him we would of had dudbye being re signed and Woods etc

The fact they brought dean pay in made sense .. bring back the dogs of war mentality but I’m sorry to say he has failed badly, losing is acceptable at times as the best fighters learn more from losing than winning, but when we keep losing and getting worse then you know he has no idea.. the fact he has many favourites in the team is what shits me bad
Bringing Pay in made absolutely no sense at all tbh, was always a terrible option.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Bingo again

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes let them keep blaming the salary cap for their incompetence..

This is the worst period in our history of most of our lifetimes.. They are preparing us for 4 years without finals..
All that is important is getting themselves reelected !!!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Skippy mate if your bored put your hand between your legs a play with yourself.....whether you like the narrative of pro Holbrook posts or not we are all entitled to our opinions whether you agree with them or not. Pay is a dud coach in my eyes and shall be called as such!!!!

Again sorry that my posts bore you, in future do yourself a favor and just don't read them. :grinning:
I think you completely missed the point I was making