Official Round 19 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that inside info? I just can’t see Pay dropping Cogger that’s all.
I’m going to Henson Park on Saturday afternoon for the game and beer festival
Ill try to pass on some unbiased reporting on how the boys go
Have a feeling Lewis will be running around

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that inside info? I just can’t see Pay dropping Cogger that’s all.
Makes sense as Lewis has far better edge defence,only if Foran is fit will Cogger get dropped tho

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Makes sense as Lewis has far better edge defence,only if Foran is fit will Cogger get dropped tho
I recon it will be Cogger and Foran. Pay won't drop Cogger unless Lewis was bashing down the door in reggies.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also Holland has been told if he provides Meaney with a try assist he will be carried from the field and worshipped as the next Messiah and crowned Clubman of the year.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay wont drop his boys...
1/Cogger
2/Meaney
they are his pride and joy

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay wont drop his boys...
1/Cogger
2/Meaney
they are his pride and joy
Makes me sick thinking about it. What the hell is Meaney doing on the wing. You can probably put three other wingers in there that will all do a better job than him.
Although I don't mind Cogger, but since Pay has been playing musical chairs all year and the season is gone for us already, he might as well try different halves combinations.

I'd like to see Lewis and Wakeham, or a Foran and Wakeham combination.

Pay must have either shit or concrete between the ears

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Pay isn't our answer as coach but you can't include Tualau in his fuck-ups. Tualau's motor just goes for 5 minutes then stops - he's just not up to it, nothing to do with Pay.

Agree about Too'maga and Ogden. Why does Fualalo get picked when we clearly aren't going to re-sign him next year? Give Too'maga and Ogden a decent few games on the trot instead of dropping them every second week.
I hear what you are saying but Pay didnt even give him a chance. A lot of these Polynesian boys need a push and encouragement. Leaving him in reserve grade while watching Elliot and co constantly get picked ahead of you would be demoralising

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hear what you are saying but Pay didnt even give him a chance. A lot of these Polynesian boys need a push and encouragement. Leaving him in reserve grade while watching Elliot and co constantly get picked ahead of you would be demoralising
Pay doesn't know how to motivate or communicate with players full stop let alone tailoring a approach for different players to see them reach their potential.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biggest failure of a club since salary cap come in, get everything handed to them on a platter on Friday and Thursday nights , get the best calls and still haven’t won since 2006 everyone’s fairy tale was watching them choke in 2015 grand final
Yep

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Pay doesn't know how to motivate or communicate with players full stop let alone tailoring a approach for different players to see them reach their potential.
He always speaks with a downward infliction, like he's just had enough of everything and is depressed.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
I recon it will be Cogger and Foran. Pay won't drop Cogger unless Lewis was bashing down the door in reggies.
Will be Cogger and Lewis as Foran was injured at training today.He didn’t need to do a full session but Ayoub insisted and he’s now out of Sunday..ffs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will be Cogger and Lewis as Foran was injured at training today.He didn’t need to do a full session but Ayoub insisted and he’s now out of Sunday..ffs
You’re kidding! If he’s done the hammy again I’d say that would be the season.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This bloke's just taking this club for a ride.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Makes me sick thinking about it. What the hell is Meaney doing on the wing. You can probably put three other wingers in there that will all do a better job than him.
Although I don't mind Cogger, but since Pay has been playing musical chairs all year and the season is gone for us already, he might as well try different halves combinations.

I'd like to see Lewis and Wakeham, or a Foran and Wakeham combination.

Pay must have either shit or concrete between the ears
He has horse spoof between his ears

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you even know what you're typing?

Man, whatever drugs you're on do everyone a favour and flush them down the crapper, they are dangerous.

Do it before you get sick to your stomach
Stop having a crack at him chimp

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My tip standard 4/5 tries to 1 loss including getting caned by the refs and the usual bad bunker call against us just the usual old shit fight