Lynne Anderson on our Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a Dickhead Danny story, so that means about 40% of it is summarised from Kennel threads, 50% of it is made up, and 10% is part truths.

Heck part of the article doesn't even make sense as it reads like a quote but it isn't.

The tense in that sentence is all out of whack.

But if this genuinely is their idea moving forwards, the Andersons may as well pack up their desks now, because in Feb at the board elections the members would be braindead to vote these two back in again.

Dean, Lynne and Chris can all go get fucked.
Honestly if they dont sack Pay. Then surely they wont be re-elected. Hell even the cleaner at the leagues club could get nominated and be elected before them.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol @ this club, completely over this lot.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
So what they are saying is that they have no idea,
can’t make deals to attract players so we are going to develop and put our future in the young players.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Listen you dummies...Weezler explaining that Lynne is telling us the plan has already started. Need a frontrower? Got Napa! Need a kicker? We've got Martin!

The coach is getting polish on his media performances.

The rebuild is going on under our noses.

They've all lost it. Too big a job for all of them..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What is Lynne talking about? The game has changed a lot in the last 25 or 30 years. Plus Bella and Halligan joined a team that already had a great squad. We need a whole new squad, not just a prop and goal kicker.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Says who Danny Weidler?

You just want to complain because you feel like complaining

I thought the kennel was smarter than that weasel curly head **** in Weidler
He wasn't wrong about klemmer going amongst other predictions he has made in the past ...unfortunately weidler is on the money again

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I find it laughable how everyone seems to take it literally that what the club did in the 90s will be repeated, when this is not suggested at all. Really guys??? How naiive are you all? Or are you just keen to find an excuse to put the boot in?
All Lynne said was they rebuilt in the 90s and agin in the early 2000s, so it can be done again.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it laughable how everyone seems to take it literally that what the club did in the 90s will be repeated, when this is not suggested at all. Really guys??? How naiive are you all? Or are you just keen to find an excuse to put the boot in?
All Lynne said was they rebuilt in the 90s and agin in the early 2000s, so it can be done again.
Look at the ladder, look at the rabble,so where do you grab this confidence that this current board can do the job.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The habibs are back from IVY

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Some people just take thing so literally, CAnderson identified that we needed certain players to fill gaps in our team and then went out and got them. Same as now, we have gaps in our team and we need to go out and get players to fill them. It’s completely irrelevant that it was a prop and a goal kicker back then and it’s, say, a hooker and a half back now.

It still amazes me that many fail to acknowledge that we only have 7 players off contract next year and none of them are exactly high $ value. So replacing the whole squad is flat out ridiculous, we don’t have the spots available or the cap space. Equally as ridiculous as puling a bunch of $1M names out their arses and demanding to know why we aren’t signing them.

The experience to identify key positions we we are deficient and filling them with players that are/will be available and that we can afford is very important to improving our ongoing performance. Personally I’m happier knowing that has been recognised, maybe “happier” is an overkill, more like mildly less pissed off.

Go Dogs

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Article never said they were buying a prop and goal kicker to rebuild around. She explained what they did back in the early 90's. Said they have a similar plan, never said what positions they were targeting or what that plan means/is. Pays days are numbered and we dont know when so...... I dont know why people read so much into what is said to the media from the club. Reality is its all mind games. Players/CEO/Board, its all shit talk without substance that means nothing.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Alot of you ***** should go back to school and learn how to read

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people just take thing so literally, CAnderson identified that we needed certain players to fill gaps in our team and then went out and got them. Same as now, we have gaps in our team and we need to go out and get players to fill them. It’s completely irrelevant that it was a prop and a goal kicker back then and it’s, say, a hooker and a half back now.

It still amazes me that many fail to acknowledge that we only have 7 players off contract next year and none of them are exactly high $ value. So replacing the whole squad is flat out ridiculous, we don’t have the spots available or the cap space. Equally as ridiculous as puling a bunch of $1M names out their arses and demanding to know why we aren’t signing them.

The experience to identify key positions we we are deficient and filling them with players that are/will be available and that we can afford is very important to improving our ongoing performance. Personally I’m happier knowing that has been recognised, maybe “happier” is an overkill, more like mildly less pissed off.

Go Dogs
We are lacking second towers right lol lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lynne is starting to remind me of rae rae talks up a big game but way out of her depth

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is not good enough the board has had 2 years almost and we have gone backwards. They have to go with Pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.