JMK - Knee Injury and season over Page 4

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Either amateur hour by his management, OR Tony Ayoub's telling fibs. Remember Napa and Foran were claimed to be out for ages and returned earlier.

JMKs management would have no reason to lie, Dogs certainly would.

Imagine if another team signed Lichaa this week effective immediately. We would be COMPLETELY fucked at hooker and have to get NRL permission to play someone like Ben Marschke, Zac Hetherington or Lachlan Talau.
Ayoub has no reason to lie either. He gives estimates on the injury recovery and they are probably over estimates aswell. What’s the reason for the Dogs to lie? Hypothetically saying a team is going to sign Lichaa and leave us short isn’t a reason.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Play Nu Brown/Lewis
Both injured.

Ayoub has no reason to lie either. He gives estimates on the injury recovery and they are probably over estimates aswell. What’s the reason for the Dogs to lie? Hypothetically saying a team is going to sign Lichaa and leave us short isn’t a reason.
Yeah I don't know. Was trying to make head nor sense of it.

He was apparently operated on and it was an ACL. I guess we wait to see through the week if he appears anywhere in a knee brace or something.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
NRL PHYSIO‏ @nrlphysio 5h5 hours ago

Despite the post from his management last week thankfully Jeremy Marshall-King’s season is not over. He will miss the next 2 weeks with a slight niggle in his knee and is expected to return in Round 17

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me: Oh sweet well that's promising for him.
Michael Lichaa: Fuck Fuck Fucking Fuck.... one to two weeks to save my career.
Michaels like: I got this, I did it in three weeks last time..... Suckers.

I'm sure he's already envisioning his stroll down to the bank to see his bank manager.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NRL PHYSIO‏ @nrlphysio 5h5 hours ago

Despite the post from his management last week thankfully Jeremy Marshall-King’s season is not over. He will miss the next 2 weeks with a slight niggle in his knee and is expected to return in Round 17
Obviously his management aren't in the medical profession.

Going from an season ending operation, to a slight knock to his knee.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm glad the injury wasn't as bad as the original prognosis. JMK has been doing better every week. The amount of improvement he's shown over the course of the season is encouraging.