JMK - Knee Injury and season over Page 4

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Kennel gives him too much flak. Have been watching recent Bulldog games and have noticed that JMK has been getting better and better in attack. In Yesterday's match he looked very sharp in the first half, making maybe 1 linebreak and a handful of halfbreaks. Besides, a NRL stat showed that JMK actually runs faster than Damien Cook this year. I think that with a better team in general he can become quite a solid player. One can expect massive improvements from JMK by the end of the year(hopefully).

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He still has no vision or game awareness which is critical for a hooker and it’s very difficult to teach. He’s made a couple of runs but everything else in his game is deadset average.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've always rated him as our best current 9/utility but he's really shat me off this year, especially by not finding players in support when making a break!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If he had a passing game, an good vision and understanding after making a line break he would be a good player.!!

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Kennel gives him too much flak. Have been watching recent Bulldog games and have noticed that JMK has been getting better and better in attack. In Yesterday's match he looked very sharp in the first half, making maybe 1 linebreak and a handful of halfbreaks. Besides, a NRL stat showed that JMK actually runs faster than Damien Cook this year. I think that with a better team in general he can become quite a solid player. One can expect massive improvements from JMK by the end of the year(hopefully).
He is no Cameron Smith.

JMK definitely has improved and is better than what we have at the club. No superstar, but the best of an average bunch.

Dont worry about the flak. Its just the Lichaa relatives and cousins who are on tilt with Lichaas demotion to cup and finally realising he will not be re-signed by the club. Same shit goes with the Dib relatives and cousins who no longer have access to gossip so they can post it on the Kennel and boast as being fully sick ***** with all the connections

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He's improving each week. Definitely one of the few positives out of this current crop

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He's not too bad. Not sure about his speeds though.

NRL claim he's faster than Cook... clearly their GPS was mucking up that day.

Reactions: DT

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A decent coach might teach him to read the game better.
He has improved greatly and has some potential.
He wont be a world beater but with some good coaching can do a job.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
With forwards like Tolman doing 5 metre hit ups and giving him a shit house play the ball, he is doing quite well.

Elevate some of the forwards that are killing it in NSW Cup (mainly Renouf and Ogden but I also like Kalache), and you might see more of what we saw in the first half. It’s how Lichaa has actually been made to look half decent in NSW Cup.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Taken him a year and a half to finally run

Probably another year for him to draw and pass

I bet if that was Tolman and not DWZ he would’ve passed it

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like what his doing now. The running is great if he starts to pass a bit his a bit scared to pass. Wonder why ? Hope he keeps the running up looks good.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Like what his doing now. The running is great if he starts to pass a bit his a bit scared to pass. Wonder why ? Hope he keeps the running up looks good.
Excatly why I said bit by bit his started to master the running game now he will soon bring in passing etc when he.is confident enough this running game is new to him you know so be patient

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Also the running game is good cause it sort of surprises the defence when he thinks pick up and run

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is no Cameron Smith.

JMK definitely has improved and is better than what we have at the club. No superstar, but the best of an average bunch.

Dont worry about the flak. Its just the Lichaa relatives and cousins who are on tilt with Lichaas demotion to cup and finally realising he will not be re-signed by the club. Same shit goes with the Dib relatives and cousins who no longer have access to gossip so they can post it on the Kennel and boast as being fully sick ***** with all the connections

Omg

So were do I fall in this

I hated Dib and wanted him gone more then anyone but backed licha for a long time?

Half cousin?

Fuck we have some racist people on here

What’s with the cousin cousin cousin shit

Grow up you idiots

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Excatly why I said bit by bit his started to master the running game now he will soon bring in passing etc when he.is confident enough this running game is new to him you know so be patient
Yep JMK over the last fortnight has shown some great flashes, clearly been watching tape of Cook.

Don't forget he is doing this under Pay's tutelage, so imagine what a decent coach could do for him.

Lets see if he keeps it up in the coming weeks. If he can it brings a new dimension to our attack