JMK - Knee Injury and season over Page 4

Malla

Reaction score
Should play Nu Brown at hooker if Cogger is back.
Anything to keep Lichaa away

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Yes they would have to be the softest pack of forwards i can remember spent more time going nowhere against the rorters than going forward. Pack of powder puffs
That is why when pay signed I thought attack will come with quality signings but defence we will be a hit a stick team. Old school mongrel . Complete opposites .

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should play Nu Brown at hooker if Cogger is back.
Anything to keep Lichaa away
That's the best option at the moment. Lichaa can't play at NRL level. Nu Brown is rocks and diamonds, mainly rocks, but at least he's got a bit of speed. When's Wakeham going to be ready for a crack? - we need to do something different!

It's so depressing having to make the 'least worst' decision every time we need to make a change rather than having some half-decent options.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least my spoon bet is safe if lichaa comes back...that’s one positive

On the other hand dead set I’d want to drink heavily to not remember every game

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything more on JMK's injury, prognosis, surgery yesterday, etc it's like it never happened.

Go Dogs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything more on JMK's injury, prognosis, surgery yesterday, etc it's like it never happened.

Go Dogs
I think most the playing squad and coaching staff were given a few days off with the bye so they will probably report something next week.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I think most the playing squad and coaching staff were given a few days off with the bye so they will probably report something next week.
Did they give the media staff a few days off too?

Go Dogs

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Kennel gives him too much flak. Have been watching recent Bulldog games and have noticed that JMK has been getting better and better in attack. In Yesterday's match he looked very sharp in the first half, making maybe 1 linebreak and a handful of halfbreaks. Besides, a NRL stat showed that JMK actually runs faster than Damien Cook this year. I think that with a better team in general he can become quite a solid player. One can expect massive improvements from JMK by the end of the year(hopefully).
I like what you say about JMK. He is improving. His runs lately is a big plus to his game. He needs to look for that pass and that would be even better. Hopefully he gets back playing soon.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I like what you say about JMK. He is improving. His runs lately is a big plus to his game. He needs to look for that pass and that would be even better. Hopefully he gets back playing soon.
JMK is gone for the season. Still have him for 2020 season.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nu brown at 9 with cogger interchanging with him give wakeham a game see how he goes

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Actually he didn't finish the game.. I recall seeing him come off with about 10-12 to go and was limping heavily.

Source?
Remember he usually doesn’t play the whole game I think Rhyse Martin plays the last 10 mins

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just listened to the injury report, JMK first reports were off the mark. Slight knee injury will be rested for a few weeks then will be back

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Amateur hour from JMK's management to post that his season was over.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Either amateur hour by his management, OR Tony Ayoub's telling fibs. Remember Napa and Foran were claimed to be out for ages and returned earlier.

JMKs management would have no reason to lie, Dogs certainly would.

Imagine if another team signed Lichaa this week effective immediately. We would be COMPLETELY fucked at hooker and have to get NRL permission to play someone like Ben Marschke, Zac Hetherington or Lachlan Talau.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Either amateur hour by his management, OR Tony Ayoub's telling fibs. Remember Napa and Foran were claimed to be out for ages and returned earlier.

JMKs management would have no reason to lie, Dogs certainly would.

Imagine if another team signed Lichaa this week effective immediately. We would be COMPLETELY fucked at hooker and have to get NRL permission to play someone like Ben Marschke, Zac Hetherington or Lachlan Talau.
Play Nu Brown/Lewis