News I guess all the talk about pay losing the dressing room might be true

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
This game splatted Pay, cancel the deal until we see what the rest of the year pans out like.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dead set I couldn’t watch more then 1min of the press.... he looks so lost he is just repeating himself. Says we were good at the start. Yea for what 5min? We got outplayed in every aspect AGAIN in the next 75min.... keeps saying we need to build on what we have? Wtf do we have? Build off what? Is the guy smoking some serious crack

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pay is a plonker...
No matter what angle you look at this, Pay is significantly under achieving with this team.

Sorry but the shit Pay is serving up is not in our "DNA".

The longer the board stand by and do nothing, the more I start to doubt them.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Seriously why don’t we start a petition? Pay out!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay is a plonker...
No matter what angle you look at this, Pay is significantly under achieving with this team.

Sorry but the shit Pay is serving up is not in our "DNA".

The longer the board stand by and do nothing, the more I start to doubt them.
Surely the board is just getting its ducks in a row and ready to pull the trigger. There’s no way Pay can survive much longer and it’s going to get any worse when you look at the draw. It’s going to get very ugly.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surely the board is just getting its ducks in a row and ready to pull the trigger. There’s no way Pay can survive much longer and it’s going to get any worse when you look at the draw. It’s going to get very ugly.
I fear this board doesn't have it in them to make the desicive moves we need right now.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I fear this board doesn't have it in them to make the desicive moves we need right now.
I guess we are going to find out pretty soon! I also think there might be a chance Pay pulls the pin himself he really looks drained physically and mentally with some of the things he says.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We all understand the position of the salary cup and rebuilding.

But effort, set plays, game plan are all non existent. This is something bulldogs fans are not used to.

Pay isn't the coach to lead us into the future.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even my mates who support other teams are saying we should still be doing better than we are

Belmorian

Waterboy
Reaction score
He’s lost the sheds! Flanagan needs to be employed - that’s if it’s possible considering his ban etc.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I guess we are going to find out pretty soon! I also think there might be a chance Pay pulls the pin himself he really looks drained physically and mentally with some of the things he says.
I agree I reckon he wants to walk but wants to get paid out

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It is getting to the point I don’t want to wear the colours in public
Not because I feel ashamed of being a bulldog supporter
Because this team and the coach do not deserve to wear the badge and colours!

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need Gussy Gould, and John Ribot & Gary McIntyre & Brian Waldron etc....

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say that Pay is baffling me. No CHN. No Lewis. No Toomaga. Tolman taking hitups in offensive situations. The team running U12 backline lateral plays left to right the entire game. No forwards running any lines or offloading. No one pushing up. Singular one out runs. That is dreadful. There are too many instances of poor selections & poor coaching to persevere with Pay. Surely the board have to intervene soon.