Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to the game and a few interesting bits and pieces

When I was walking towards the gates I saw kerrod holland walking home. Dont reserves stay back and watch the firsts? This is also linked to the next point.

Coincidentally had a players family member sitting next to me. Apparently pay doesnt speak to certain players (one being holland). Not they're not on speaking terms, pay just doesnt speak to them.

Do not expect anyone from today's reserves to get a call up to 1sts. This is pays preffered line up only other change will be elliot to slot straight back in
I'm amazed Danny Dipshit hasn't read this and written one of his shit articles already....

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chris & Ben Anderson....

Father & Son combo..... lol lol

(jokes people................. relax....)
Do you think that is funny ?
That was The Royal Family's plan several weeks ago :rage::fearscream:

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No one on this coaching staff should be promoted if Pay is gone.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Georgalis isn’t a fg coach trust me

It’s either Adam obrien
Anthony Griffin
Shane Flanagan (mainly coz the guy is aggressive in the player market and always goes after talent hard)

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Players do not appear to like playing for Georgallis. It would be much better to employ Michael Potter as assistant to Dean Pay.
Besides, I dont really believe any coach could have much success with the roster we have.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Personally Im all for Dymock and Georgallis to take the reins for this yr and next. These guys are boys boys, know there footy and considering we have a young squad they would get the best out of it until somebody of great value becomes available. Its our best option atm other than Griffin and Henry who are the only other real viable out there.
Wouldnt it be better to have a new coach for next year? So he could have input into our recruitment when we have money.

I don't want Pay any where near recruiting, we've seen the type of player he goes for. Grinders.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Personally Im all for Dymock and Georgallis to take the reins for this yr and next. These guys are boys boys, know there footy and considering we have a young squad they would get the best out of it until somebody of great value becomes available. Its our best option atm other than Griffin and Henry who are the only other real viable out there.
Sorry misread your post. I didn't see Dymock.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Georgalis isn’t a fg coach trust me

It’s either Adam obrien
Anthony Griffin
Shane Flanagan (mainly coz the guy is aggressive in the player market and always goes after talent hard)
I’m not keen on Griffin at all there’s something about him that just screams mediocre. I could live with O’brien or Flanagan even though Flanagan is a asshole he would get results.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They just payed Desmond Hasler a fuck load for this year they have dean on peenuts compared to other coachesare pocketing our side lacks quality players in key positions we could short list every coach and I don’t think they have much hope they I think we need coach Gordon Bombay from the mighty ducks
We can go take Adam banks from the hawks and all be dandy

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL go look at the side Georgallis had last year. Most of that side ended up in NRL this year.
What's so funny about that ? When the crew came over last year we started winning games. It was magic.
Once pay became their coach we started losing games again. I'm no rocket scientist but I can see a common factor

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly Dymock wouldn't be much better than Pay. People get excited because he took over for a few games and got a few wins and because he dropped Morris for a game.

We need someone with a proven record not another rookie.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Georgallis is the GOAT but it's too late for him, he should've got the chance before Pay and he could've brought up the players he worked so well with in the lower grades. That opportunity has simply passed now and we can't fuck around anymore.

I want Holbrook right now, he was my favoured option ahead of Georgallis when Des was sacked and there really isn't much else about.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Correct
As much as we whinge, nobody wanted to touch us because of how cooked the books were
Is that even fact or rumour

There’s only 16 jobs in NRL as head coach

I’m sure the likes of Daley, Walters, Walker bros et al would have taken the gig

Dibshit was trying to save his position so he went with the “old dogs’

Must’ve forgotten Pay deserted us during Super League

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He also signed Lichaa and has dropped him eventually. I think Cogger is going ok, last game wasn't his best. I'm not sold on Meaney he has gone ok and will give him heaps more time to develop but he doesn't pass the ball when he comes into the attack and dies with the ball every time. He needs to also pass ball a bit more and try to create an overlap.
Is that the coaching that's holding him back though?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Im just here to lend my opinion.....

SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!SACK PAY! SACK PAY!
I feel like you're trying to tell us something.... ;)

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is that even fact or rumour

There’s only 16 jobs in NRL as head coach

I’m sure the likes of Daley, Walters, Walker bros et al would have taken the gig

Dibshit was trying to save his position so he went with the “old dogs’

Must’ve forgotten Pay deserted us during Super League
They say hindsight is a beautiful thing.
Looking back I think Jimmy Dymock should of been given the gig. He couldn’t have been any worse than Pay. And was probably the natural choice after Hasler IF they weren’t considering someone established.

With all due respect to Jimmy he probably would of been better than Pay, but he can’t talk properly in front of the camera. Imagine the press conferences

Status
Not open for further replies.