Pay axes 3 stars...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you watch the opposition he was agaisnt though. That Blacktown team is ridiculously fat and slow. Even Made lichaa look like a world class hooker..
I have watched the vast majority of reserve grade games for the last 10 years at least and that Blacktown team was the worst team we have played with daylight second.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey,

You forgot to mention the 20 missed tackles, 18 ineffective tackles, dropping the ball over the line 300 times, pace of a snail and grunting preparing to be tackled.

Wow, carving up in the reserve grade. Give this pleb a promotion. "But he deserves another chance" -----------------He's had too fucking many chances. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! #DEANPAYOUT

He'll be man of the match this week playing inside of Okunbor "rollesyes"
Lol just lol everyone wants changes, so who else is there to choose? He hasn't played fg this year, yet everyone says he is one of pays pets. He had a good game last week, and most people would agree that Holland needs a spell in reserves. So what's all the fuss????

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Kennel last week screams for axing Holland and Lewis and now that Pay has done that they are asking why Montoya and Co are anywhere near first grade. :tearsofjoy:

Can only use 30 players boys and girls and we don’t have much quality in that group unfortunately
I know right. Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pays blind obsession with elliott and sue is ludicrous

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hate to say it but losing to the warriors like we did was embarrassing enough can imagine whats going to happen with montoya and Okinbur defending maybe newcastle wont get the ball. Heart says doggies head says no way. Prove me wrong boys

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have watched the vast majority of reserve grade games for the last 10 years at least and that Blacktown team was the worst team we have played with daylight second.
I know you follow reserves a lot mate, and I respect your opinion in regards to the players in that grade. But the bottom line is that we had two players we could choose, and pay decided on Montoya, no doubt due to him having a good game, regardless of the competition.
Pay was also not even planning to play him until CHN was ruled out. So it is what it is.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m afraid Pay is losing me with the selection decisions he is making. We are likely to lose Martin and Lewis from the club in the same way we lost Thurston and Cook. And he is not giving the team a chance to settle. And then he brings back Sue who has been part of big losses. When I saw his name in the team sheet for this week, I could see a loss, probably a big one coming based on past performances.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Montoya is the Mitch Marsh of rugby league.....seriously if CHN cant go leave Holland there, no one is worse than Montoya.....he runs like a weasel trying to fuck a marble

did I read Sue is playing?? fmd dead he has to be one of the worst signings in the last 15yrs..... we gonna get arse raped

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know you follow reserves a lot mate, and I respect your opinion in regards to the players in that grade. But the bottom line is that we had two players we could choose, and pay decided on Montoya, no doubt due to him having a good game, regardless of the competition.
Pay was also not even planning to play him until CHN was ruled out. So it is what it is.
Yeah exactly, choosing between Montoya and Holland is like being stuck between a rock and a hard place. Let’s see how Montoya goes and hopefully he has a good game. There’s no doubt the edge is going to be targeted heavily.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
is this a joke?

Holland has two dodgy games when hes normally superb and hes axed.

The way hes treated, we simply dont deserve him.

And whos going to kick the goals now?

Watch us get pumped by 38-42 points. Mark my words.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Lol Deano could never win over the armchair supercoaches of the kennel.

Lewis and Holland in particular have been bagged by the Kennel for a few weeks now. Yet as soon as they're dropped the kennel implodes.

Holland has been poor in both attack and defence. Montoya has been fantastic in reserve grade. I'm totally fine with the swap.

Foran in for an underperforming Lewis, another no brainer. Great to see Cogger rewarded for solid showings and retained despite not being the initially preferred option.

Martin has been very average also combined with well documented attitude issues.. Another demotion I can live with. Especially if it means Ogden retains a spot in the 17.

Dogs by 4
That you Dean ?

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So our two best ball offloaders are not playing- holland and chn. Expect to see a very flat attack.

Hoping Foran fires on his return. Hope Meaney steps up against his old club. Hope Napa shows why the dogs chose him as a successor to Klemmer.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I remember last year when the Dogs announced the signing of Sue, the majority of the kennel were flopping their dicks around about how strong, fit, cut up Sue was. That he was a very good buy and that he would be one of the leaders in our pack due to his aggressiveness and strong carries

So far Priest and Sue have been dud buys by Pay. Who will be the 3rd dud forward purchase in 2020?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sue?? He’s been dropped and recalled after a decent game. I don’t think Pay has an obsession with him. Just wants players to show up each week.
Firstly he shouldn’t have been picked at the start of the season and on top of that was put in the leadership group fmd then gets picked over ogden whos been killing it fmd

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
is this a joke?

Holland has two dodgy games when hes normally superb and hes axed.

The way hes treated, we simply dont deserve him.

And whos going to kick the goals now?

Watch us get pumped by 38-42 points. Mark my words.
Who is this?Can you introduce yourself when speaking? Just so everyone knows who's talking. Thanks

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The Kennel last week screams for axing Holland and Lewis and now that Pay has done that they are asking why Montoya and Co are anywhere near first grade. :tearsofjoy:
Can only use 30 players boys and girls and we don’t have much quality in that group unfortunately
#BipolarKennel

Yeah exactly, choosing between Montoya and Holland is like being stuck between a rock and a hard place. Let’s see how Montoya goes and hopefully he has a good game. There’s no doubt the edge is going to be targeted heavily.
I have a feeling Montoya knows it's his last chance. He fucks this up and he's unlikely to ever return to NRL for us (and maybe at all).

Monty has the ability to break a game open, we've seen him kill it in the past, but then the fire inside him went out and he hasn't been able to light it again.

I really do hope he has a brilliant game. He played a lot of juniors in the centres, and was mainly a centre coming through.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I remember last year when the Dogs announced the signing of Sue, the majority of the kennel were flopping their dicks around about how strong, fit, cut up Sue was. That he was a very good buy and that he would be one of the leaders in our pack due to his aggressiveness and strong carries

So far Priest and Sue have been dud buys by Pay. Who will be the 3rd dud forward purchase in 2020?
Why don’t you give him credit for the other signings. Doubt any club gets a 100% like the main attractions on the kennel do..

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
#BipolarKennel

I have a feeling Montoya knows it's his last chance. He fucks this up and he's unlikely to ever return to NRL for us (and maybe at all).

Monty has the ability to break a game open, we've seen him kill it in the past, but then the fire inside him went out and he hasn't been able to light it again.

I really do hope he has a brilliant game. He played a lot of juniors in the centres, and was mainly a centre coming through.
Montoya did not have the ability to break anything open. That is pure non-sense

He was fine in his first year due to the fact he was paired up with Josh Morris. Good players (like Josh) make players around them (Montoya) look like superstars.