Official Round 9 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely not real lol. Pay will be hated as much as des if this is real.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Especially considering how badly Sue played in reserves last week. Remember the team can be anyone within that line-up mentioned until it's reduced to 19 and then 17 it's all a fukin guess until 1 hour out and I hate it!

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Pay may have Sue on assignment to target Klem in defense.
We might as well get our moneys worth out of him, what do we have to lose we are already at the bottom of the ladder.
I'm happy to see how this pans out.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant believe ogden was dropped FKN B.S..

Also interesting to note Ramien was demoted..
Ramien didnt play last week. I assume injury. May be theyre just not sure yet if hes 100%

Reactions: GDR

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Especially considering how badly Sue played in reserves last week. Remember the team can be anyone within that line-up mentioned until it's reduced to 19 and then 17 it's all a fukin guess until 1 hour out and I hate it!
But why take Ogden out of the 17 to 22 or whatever

How can he go from starting prop to reserved grade within a fortnight particularly and especially when he has been our most consistent prop since he got promoted this year

Fk this bring back the madness eyes up footy my ass muppet

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even then, Ogden should be named on the bench today. If they want to play mind games, do it by having Sue in the reserves and come in for Elliott, Brown, Fuaolo or anyone else but Ogden!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sue in for Ogden??!??!!??

1st of April is 11 months away.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
But why take Ogden out of the 17 to 22 or whatever

How can he go from starting prop to reserved grade within a fortnight particularly and especially when he has been our most consistent prop since he got promoted this year

Fk this bring back the madness eyes up footy my ass muppet
I don't know. I'm just going off the fact it makes no sense to drop our best prop and it must be some mind game. There's no reason to it as I watched Sue play last weekend and he is just plain crap, mistakes and useless. Why would we weaken our pack when we play Klem?? Doesn't make sense, has to be a gee up. If it turns out to be true then that's strike 1 for me on Pay.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
God Pay is a dope. They also have just given the keys to Pay like they did Hasler, he now apparently overseas recruitment and everything

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Even then, Ogden should be named on the bench today. If they want to play mind games, do it by having Sue in the reserves and come in for Elliott, Brown, Fuaolo or anyone else but Ogden!
Sue cant even tackle.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
To all the idiots on here that have a go at me regarding Pay. If this teams selection doesnt show you how shit a coach Pay is nothing will...

How on earth do u drop Ogden for Sue and yet keep Elliot on the bench????
Apologies Moey. I was one of many. I should stuck solid with you n Marley.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely hes got to go now #payout send this hashtag to the club on social media

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You know we’re up shit creek when you’d prefer Hasler over this fraud.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it for disciplinary reasons? Or pay just a complete ****. Best to wait until kick off as it’s hard to believe. Must be an error