JMK

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely prefer four forwards on the bench.
I think RFM could be great.
When Foran is back wouldn't be against Cogger.
Said from day one Lichaa is the worse and I have doubt we'd be winless if he was our number 9.

What about JMK swapping with Holland in the last twenty if necessary???
I think it could work. Especially with fresh forwards adding impact and keeping our middle tight..

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa is NOT an option.
Just absolute trash. When Lewis kicked the second ball out on the full he had a horrible pass from Lichaa, not sure people picked up from that. No excuse for LL but Lichaa is woeful.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The proof is in the game today and last week. JMK couldn’t barely stand up right after 50 minutes lol what do you think we have been watching
Yeah that's right.
I wasn't a fan of him last year when he was moving around everywhere (not his fault) but his shift to starting hooker has been outstanding.
He gives 100% and he has improved his defense massively. He more gets his shoulder in and puts his body on the line.

Today he was gassed at that 50/55 minute mark and that's fair enough given his workload. He does need a break at some point, but lichaa has had enough chances. Either bring in a genuine electric utility which I don't think we currently have or bring in another forward and make adjustments.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Last year I was saying to persist with JMK but no-one would listen :/

IMO we should have an all forwards bench. Worst comes to worst we can put someone else in the 9, Lichaa isnt worth the bench spot.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sam Tagataese is out of favour at the Broncos and off contract

Bring him in for the remainder of the year and piss Lichaa off to the ESL

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Absofuckenlutely not.
Lichaa and Brown have to fuck off together.
We need another forward on the bench.
We have Jackson, CHN, Martin & Tolman who have alot of versatility if needed.
We need fresh legs at hooker. An injury in the backs or halves would really hurt us at the moment with our bench.

Forwards are fine, if Napa wasn't injured (and CHN not concussed) forwards rotation isn't an issue.

Ogden and Chris Smith are capable of more minutes.

We need someone who can continue to pump tired opposition after 60 minutes. That player is Nu Brown. Even if it's just taking one off scurries from dummy half, or offering another 5th tackle option.

One of Browns biggests assets is tries from marker within 10m of oppositions line. Lichaa instead just floats the ball around cluelessly.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really need him to get fit enough to start playing 80 min a game. He’s developing into such a good hooker but more importantly he keeps bucket ass off the field.

I think Pay saw something in JMK at hooker that nobody did. Thought we were gonna struggle here but honestly it’s been a key behind our success. JMK what a great young player.

Lewis, JMK and Meaney...if they continue to develop and get better our spine looks really good in the coming years.

**by success I mean the brand of footy we have played last 2 weeks. Start of the year with Lichaa starting we were horrible. JMK is making the 9 his own.
I’ve always rated jmk he really needs time to develop ,I really think he can turn out to be a top player.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We lose our way when leakypipe comes on. That being said, if we had a quality 9 we win today, but anyway what’s done is done, could be said about 3-4 positions today.

The fact that Lichaa is there means that we either have salary cap constraints or no one else in the top 30 is good enough to fill in.

Malla

Reaction score
Definitely prefer four forwards on the bench.
I think RFM could be great.
When Foran is back wouldn't be against Cogger.
Said from day one Lichaa is the worse and I have doubt we'd be winless if he was our number 9.

What about JMK swapping with Holland in the last twenty if necessary???
I think it could work. Especially with fresh forwards adding impact and keeping our middle tight..
RFM or Fualolo.. would definitely rather their punch off the bench than having bucket us come on for 15 mins and crab across the field

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was pissed of when I saw Lichaa at # 14 for yesterdays game, damn! I hate that useless prick.:rage::rage::rage:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We where destroying melbourne down brodie crofts edge all game until dip shit came on and started pushing all the ball the opposite way I seen lewis give him a spray at least once, at least a gassed JMK would still send the ball to the right side of the ruck FFS. IF we keep giving the spud the last 20mins in tight matches he will cost us more games

Reactions: JP