Broncos

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NRL chooses at the start of every year now who will win the GF in September. Failing a GF day miracle the outcome is pre-determined. It's already starting to feel like they are leaning towards Roosters so the can be a back to back team.
Roosters v souths GF is in the works for sure...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I said it in the general thread, their spine is rat shit. That perpetual whinging fuck is cooked, the fat Ben Barba has always been massively overrated, my tabby cat is a better halfback than Nicaragua and she's asleep roughly 18 hours a day and McLaughlin is average at very best.

Their halves have zero kicking game. The poor man's Ben Barba can only bomb and that's it. The rodent Nicaragua has a half decent running game and that's it, nothing more.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/807c38a41d65e6342a999d4e9cd5a390

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Young Tom Dearden should be promoted. They need a proper organising halfback.

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They really need to move McCullough on, he is the Queensland Lichaa

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my colleagues is a huge Broncos fan 9well, you get them in Brisbane). I rile him so easily when i say that they are simply a Murdoch Corporation and not a real Club and that considering all their leg ups are still pretty much a failure on the field.

This morning he came to work fairly subdued. i had actually forgotten the game was on (who is thinking about footy ion a Thursday, except a Broncos fan?). Even he is admitting they are ordinary.

One problem here is that the local media is so one eyed and always blowing wind up them, especially that fat fucker Dobbo on Triple M. I know you would expect that in a one team town, and one as "patriotic" as Brisbane, but it means they think their shit doesn't stink.

Speaking of which (apologies if you are eating right now):

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of my colleagues is a huge Broncos fan 9well, you get them in Brisbane). I rile him so easily when i say that they are simply a Murdoch Corporation and not a real Club and that considering all their leg ups are still pretty much a failure on the field.

This morning he came to work fairly subdued. i had actually forgotten the game was on (who is thinking about footy ion a Thursday, except a Broncos fan?). Even he is admitting they are ordinary.

One problem here is that the local media is so one eyed and always blowing wind up them, especially that fat fucker Dobbo on Triple M. I know you would expect that in a one team town, and one as "patriotic" as Brisbane, but it means they think their shit doesn't stink.

Speaking of which (apologies if you are eating right now):

I tried but I cannot spot it, I even called in a friend who is an expert but even he couldn't spot the difference.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seibold would be kicking himself for leaving a premiership side lol.. tough job ahead..!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What about..... and hear me out here.....

We offer them the multi utility skilled Lichaa... a man of many talents..... Surely he can't do worse than their current halves.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
- Nikorima is shit.
- Milford plays better as a fullback. It doesn’t look like he gives a fuk either.
- McCullough is useless
- Boyd is missing his daddy’s dick

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not happening.

I bring joy & laughter to this forum.

Without me, this joint would be a miserable read.

I am the glue that keeps this place together. haha

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not happening.

I bring joy & laughter to this forum.

Without me, this joint would be a miserable read.

I am the glue that keeps this place together. haha
It's true, making fun of the Donkeys would not be as fun without any of their supporters around to read it