Broncos

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Broncos are the most protected species in the comp and still manage to stink every season. They haven't won a comp since 2006!!!

They have a whole city and state to themselves, owned by the company that runs the game, cheat the cap blatantly and play Thursday or Friday night every week and still never win...

I have no idea how Milford and Nikorima have lasted this long. McCullough looks finished and their defence is a disgrace.

Plus the new supposed Supercoach is losing the plot already... Surely the pressure is mounting and big changes will be coming soon?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Their issues lies 100% with their spine. I have never rated the combination of Milford and Nikorima. I haven't seen a more worse combo since Josh Reynolds and Moses Mbye.

Then you add that with an old and tired Boyd and McCullough.

Something needs to change up there and fast!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
By the way, Staggs is a future star. He should play the rest of the year.

Fifita has to play 80 minutes also. Glenn is useless and Gillett is severely underdone.

Lodge is just rubbish and Tevita is playing dumb, lazy footy..

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I said it in the general thread, their spine is rat shit. That perpetual whinging fuck is cooked, the fat Ben Barba has always been massively overrated, my tabby cat is a better halfback than Nicaragua and she's asleep roughly 18 hours a day and McLaughlin is average at very best.

Their halves have zero kicking game. The poor man's Ben Barba can only bomb and that's it. The rodent Nicaragua has a half decent running game and that's it, nothing more.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reckon they are over the cap? Lot of young blokes in the squad

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They are a good game managing half from being a premiership contender. They easily have the second best team excluding the spine in the whole comp. They also have some of the best juniors coming through.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reckon they are over the cap? Lot of young blokes in the squad
Ben Fatba is on a million a season. That's funnier than Rodney Dangerfield and Richard Pryor.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry, please move the thread... Rookie mistake!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seibold loves to talk it up but we're not seeing much of a 'super coach' now that he doesn't have a premiership roster. Bennett overachieved with that team last year. The Broncos board done fucked up

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I said it in the general thread, their spine is rat shit. That perpetual whinging fuck is cooked, the fat Ben Barba has always been massively overrated, my tabby cat is a better halfback than Nicaragua and she's asleep roughly 18 hours a day and McLaughlin is average at very best.

Their halves have zero kicking game. The poor man's Ben Barba can only bomb and that's it. The rodent Nicaragua has a half decent running game and that's it, nothing more.
They're both the biggest one trick ponies ever. All Milford ever does is switch the play or step back on the inside. None of his teammates ever have any idea of what he's doing.

Its so ugly to watch and it's amazing they've had like three terrible seasons together and still never get dropped.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The remind me of the Dogs when we had Mbye and Reynolds in the halves they just have no direction. Milf is on a massive contract and not delivering.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jack Bird was on 1.1 million dollars a year when he signed with Broncos

Foran has done more in one game last week than what Jack Bird has done for Broncos ever since he joined.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They're both the biggest one trick ponies ever. All Milford ever does is switch the play or step back on the inside. None of his teammates ever have any idea of what he's doing.

Its so ugly to watch and it's amazing they've had like three terrible seasons together and still never get dropped.
Yeah, agreed. Fatba needs a half like Cronk, Thurston, etc to take control of the game so he can do the only thing he's able to do, run. It's unbelievable he's on a million a season. I get why they can't drop him but Nicaragua should be gone as far away from a league field as possible. Absolute dud.

They were better off keeping Hunt.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Darius misses his fathers teat, Millford can't direct a side, Nikorima is Ben Roberts reincarnate.

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
They got so many advantages that they should have won twice the amount of comps since inception. To me that makes them the biggest failures ever.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The thing of note is that there is plenty of way better teams getting smashed this year.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They got so many advantages that they should have won twice the amount of comps since inception. To me that makes them the biggest failures ever.
They are the Hilary Clinton of the nrl. Cannot win a rigged competition.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
That’s what you call a major failure. All the talent to choose from and haven’t achieved shit in over 10years. And they call themselves the heartland of footy lol

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The NRL chooses at the start of every year now who will win the GF in September. Failing a GF day miracle the outcome is pre-determined. It's already starting to feel like they are leaning towards Roosters so the can be a back to back team.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They are a good game managing half from being a premiership contender. They easily have the second best team excluding the spine in the whole comp. They also have some of the best juniors coming through.
Over 50 missed tackles today. Can’t blame that on the spine. They are fucking ratshit!