CHN

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I didn't see the injury he sustained... question is... would you play him at centre?
I would, but he made a massive difference on that right edge so I'd now be reluctant to move him. We somehow need to find a big athletic centre to replace Holland. I'll need to go and watch the reserve grade games, to see what options we have outside of Harper.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He looked sensational out wide when he gets fed more ball look out

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Any word on what his injury was? Hopefully he can back up next game because they need to keep momentum going and to get more time together for combinations to gel..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would, but he made a massive difference on that right edge so I'd now be reluctant to move him. We somehow need to find a big athletic centre to replace Holland. I'll need to go and watch the reserve grade games, to see what options we have outside of Harper.
Ill save you the time. Harper is all we got and he should be in for Holland asap. We might lose some in attack but his hit and stick is probably one of the best at the club.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He looked sensational out wide when he gets fed more ball look out
Yeah and Pay reckons his a middle forward off the bench... Im starting to think Pay was throwing games to get re-signed because he couldn't be that oblivious to CHN's best position.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn’t really have an opinion either way, I knew he was dangerous after watching him at the panthers.. after his game today I have to say I am very happy with this signing..!!

That’s my two cents.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought everyone already new he was a gun. Hes been very good for 2 or 3 years and is only 23. Ive been arguing hes our biggest off season recruit for months and most think hes on about 300 thou lo. Hahaha lol. 300 thou lol hahaha.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His showing today was great! Maybe if we hadn’t rushed into extending rfm we’d be able to keep Martin after this season. I feel the forward pack today bar lichaa is our strongest. Unfortunately keeping rfm will cost us Martin

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His showing today was great! Maybe if we hadn’t rushed into extending rfm we’d be able to keep Martin after this season. I feel the forward pack today bar lichaa is our strongest. Unfortunately keeping rfm will cost us Martin
Martin is a must to retain. The number 12 jersey should be his for the next 4 years.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any word on what his injury was? Hopefully he can back up next game because they need to keep momentum going and to get more time together for combinations to gel..
Apparently he was just cramping up badly due to little game time this year.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently he was just cramping up badly due to little game time this year.
Adam Elliott just confirmed that on talking sport .., he said he wasn't sure about Foran

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
Can’t believe CHN was not starting ...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought everyone already new he was a gun. Hes been very good for 2 or 3 years and is only 23. Ive been arguing hes our biggest off season recruit for months and most think hes on about 300 thou lo. Hahaha lol. 300 thou lol hahaha.
Im wid ya brahhh… Still shocked we nabbed him. I remember I had the same feeling when we signed Tank.