CHN

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Really looking forward to seeing this kid start this week.

I know he’s copped some heat on here from a few but I think he’s got strong footwork, bends the defence and can run a nice line.

I’ve really liked his output thus far and hope he has a great game today.

I think with our back row there’s a nice balance and if Pay had of used his brain and just slotted RFM in on the bench instead of Lichaa, that would’ve been just about bang on and we’d look that bit stronger...

Go Us!!!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know he’s copped some heat on here from a few but I think he’s got strong footwork, bends the defence and can run a nice line.

I think with our back row there’s a nice balance and if Pay had of used his brain and just slotted RFM in on the bench instead of Lichaa, that would’ve been just about bang on and we’d look that bit stronger...

Go Us!!!
Spot on mate,we would have been so much stronger with RFM
But still no excuses today,looking forward to see C.Smith have a run
Big raps on him

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spot on mate,we would have been so much stronger with RFM
But still no excuses today,looking forward to see C.Smith have a run
Big raps on him
C.Smith needs to have s blinder to ensure he gets picked. Everything I have seen of him he looks the real deal. RFM for either Lichaa or JMK. Our hooker who ever it may be needs to play 80 or f-off. I have optimism about today.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
C.Smith needs to have s blinder to ensure he gets picked. Everything I have seen of him he looks the real deal. RFM for either Lichaa or JMK. Our hooker who ever it may be needs to play 80 or f-off. I have optimism about today.
Yeh this is his and a few others time to really stand up and make a name for themselves
I don’t think the tigers pack is that crash hot in all honesty
Want to also see some speed from our fullback,nice having taller players in the backline for a change
We just have to show some grit and determination,it’s up to us

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
CHN seems to be having trouble finding his feet so far this season. Hopefully that resolves itself soon as Chris Smith is snapping at the heels of a first grade starting spot (and Smith can motor too for a big bloke).

I'd actually like to see Smith and Martin interchange as our locks for the game.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Go Us!!!

Totally agree but still don’t think jmk is a better hooker them licha.

I can’t wait for nu brown to return

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I think starting will do him good.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Go Us!!!
He is definitely a player that seems to need more time on the field. He punched out some good meters and tackles in short stints, so I'm also excited to see him start!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
See what happens when Corey gets a full game on an edge? The guy is a weapon and he was one of the few signings I was excited about.

People complained we had too many second rowers but he's proven to be more dangerous and skillful than the other options...

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s definitely our best edge backrower. Jackson looks refreshed playing in the middle also as that is what suits his game best. CHN has the mobility and line running that we haven’t seen in years.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How was he so far back in the pecking order is the real question? And then you could say the same for Martin?

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
great game by CHN, gave the doggies some second phase footy with all those offloads.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He transformed our edge. Desperately need to keep him on the field. That leg injury didn't look promising.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't see the injury he sustained... question is... would you play him at centre?

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looked dangerous every time he ran the ball...some nice offloads and great lines. Impressive