Are we in trouble?

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is this crap I feel like I am watching park football bulldogs are done for the season. Dean pay looks to be in trouble as well.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Started playing too negative again - too much structure - except for Jackson getting caught with the ball and kicking it on the 5th. looked like Desball again. Late last year we played more like the Warriors played today. All talk during the off season was we were going to throw the ball around but looks like Pay thought more structure was required.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warriors playing well, their backs are killing us all over the park. We look flat and hate to say it but unfit.
Warriors do have a better side, although some kennelers think we were goin to have a crack at the premiership it seems like we will be fighting the lower 4 teams

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Warriors at home are not the team you want for the first round when you are a struggling team with new players. Especially hard if they have the bulk of possession with their size and speed.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who’s in charge of the fitness department? How come all our players are static in terms of growth? Our players never come back bigger and stronger?? I don’t get it. Even twigs like smith are small and weak?

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warriors playing well, their backs are killing us all over the park. We look flat and hate to say it but unfit.
Warriors do have a better side, although some kennelers think we were goin to have a crack at the premiership it seems like we will be fighting the lower 4 teams
Even so I'm not feeling it there is no passion in the side no intensity they are just filling the gaps i thought we would of at least had a crack at it.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No trouble at Bulldogs.. this is just normal operation

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine this shit happens against the Eels :(

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Round 1 and we are embarrassed. This is absolutely unacceptable and the board needs to act quick

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I always knew it would be tough and we would not a threat till about 2021 now im thinking 2025 maybe wishful thinking. Just be done with it and buy a premiership

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are in more than trouble we are shit

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Warriors are a shithouse side too, we made them look good.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
So much for throwing footy around and playing what’s in front of em , ordinary at best , gonna get slaughtered all season , Foran fmd he’s trash asf! Lewis is a flash in the pan , kicks worse than Corey Hughes , lichaa is a spud , RFM n Elliot non existent , can’t wait for next week , not lol

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I want to blame the refereeing as it was biased as usual but the harsh reality is we came 2nd today by a long long way