Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Are you sure klemmer has a misses? Could have sworn he and his boyfriend Aaron Woods are currently holiday at brokeback mountain together.
If he's named Sharon Woods does that make it different? Not sure with these 83 new genders......

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't know about others but I lost all respect for him because

1. He is a weak **** letting a scumbag brainwash him.

2. Just come out and say it's about the money, don't be a soy boy bitch and say personal issues.

Nobody would disrespect him if he just said, "with the salary cap increases, I feel I am not earning what I deserve".
These young ***** in their 20's think its either their way or no way. When they dont get it their way, they start chucking hissy fits. Weak *****

This is how it worked.

As an apprentice you would go to work, do as your told, learn and shut the fuck up. If you didnt do any of the above you would cop it across the chops. If you did it again, good fucken bye.

Once you received your license, you could demand a pay which you think youre entitled to. Either you got it or were told to move along. You work for the company and the company is the number 1 priority.

If your not good enough, your given the flick and paid out whats owed

Shit ***** Woods and Mbye wernt earning nor worth half of what they were getting. Bad business for the club and were moved along, with entitlements paid.

Klemmer did his apprenticeship and got paid well above the award wage. He was and is looked after really well but the bitch has a hissy fit because his bf woods was terminated.

Club invested big bucks into klemmer and gave him a massive head start.

Fuck the ****, its quiet evident that his bf woods means more and has giving him more than what the dogs have. *cock in hand, wanking*

Its just this young generation which is totally fucked up. Give the ***** a pick and shovel and earn a living. Dumbfucks

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm certainly not protecting the Club either, yes they are guilty as well. Infact the fukin whole league should be ashamed of themselves for being in the place we are. A Contract is contract both directions unless both parties want to move on. Woods should have never have been signed, Graham should still be at the dogs, Foran as a broken player with no options should never have been given the ludicrous amount he got from his mate, Hasler should never have been given control over financial issues and so on and so forth.
This is sport though, contracts work differently. The NRL badly needs a transfer window to add a little bit more control in these situations.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
These young ***** in their 20's think its either their way or no way. When they dont get it their way, they start chucking hissy fits. Weak *****

This is how it worked.

As an apprentice you would go to work, do as your told, learn and shut the fuck up. If you didnt do any of the above you would cop it across the chops. If you did it again, good fucken bye.

Once you received your license, you could demand a pay which you think youre entitled to. Either you got it or were told to move along. You work for the company and the company is the number 1 priority.

If your not good enough, your given the flick and paid out whats owed

Shit ***** Woods and Mbye wernt earning nor worth half of what they were getting. Bad business for the club and were moved along, with entitlements paid.

Klemmer did his apprentice and got paid well above the award wage. He was and is looked after really well but the bitch has a hissy fit because his bf woods was terminated.

Club invested big bucks into klemmer and gave him a massive head start.

Fuck the ****, its quiet evident that his bf woods means more and has giving him more than what the dogs have. *cock in hand, wanking*

Its just this young generation which is totally fucked up. Give the ***** a pick and shovel and earn a living. Dumbfucks

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is sport though, contracts work differently. The NRL badly needs a transfer window to add a little bit more control in these situations.
That's right, they do work differently. They are made to wipe your arse with.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see the argument was lost in translation, but all that aside. Forget the ethics of both club and player, you think Klemmer is worth more than 1 mil to retain? Purely from a fans point of view.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just. Stop. Please. "Informed players they could leave" haha fucking hilarious. That's forcing them out ffs. Like a player feels valued when club tell them that. Like i said previously, you're doing nothing but twisiting things to suit your agenda.
Some if not all those players that left early left because they signed longer terms on good money elsewhere, options that may not have been there at the end of our contract

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can see the argument was lost in translation, but all that aside. Forget the ethics of both club and player, you think Klemmer is worth more than 1 mil to retain? Purely from a fans point of view.
Nope, especially in our situation. Knights on the other hand can afford to splash the cash as they really need a marquee prop and have previously front loaded contracts. But really there's no way i'm throwing that much money at a prop with no footwork, no real pace or effective offload.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, especially in our situation. Knights on the other hand can afford to splash the cash as they really need a marquee prop and have previously front loaded contracts. But really there's no way i'm throwing that much money at a prop with no footwork, no real pace or effective offload.
Thank you.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loosing klemmer will turn out to be a positive... we already have a fantastic forward pack, strike backrowers, CHN, RFM, Jacko, Martin, some good young props on the up ! What we need is player with craft, skill, footwork, deft touch. Someone to create try scoring opportunites.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So his manager has now sold one story to rothfield and another to weidler. That should supplement his commission and agenda nicely
Snake in the grass manager gets 20-30 per cent commission for 3rd party sponsorship and anywhere from 6 -10 per cents on contract of player in the cap

Status
Not open for further replies.