Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Knights get: Klemmer
Bulldogs get: Tex Hoy and Watson and $500,000 dollar compensation

Manly get: Foran
Bulldogs get: Walker

Then go after Koroisau who is off contract and try to get Napa.

We could go into next season with the following team:

1. Meaney
2. Hopoate
3. Walker
4. Holland
5. Smith
6. Watson
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. Koroisau
10. Napa
11. Martin
12. RFM
13. Jackson

14. Elliot
15. CHN
16. To'omaga
17. Ogden

It's not ideal but at least we then have Hoy who is a young star in our ranks and have some more speed in the team with Watson and Walker. I'd also like to explore any way we could nab TPJ at the end of next season.

It's bottom 4 for us next year though!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/10/31/bulldogs-ceo-hoping-to-keep-klemmer/

Hmmm so Rothfields telling lies again.

Andrew Hill "The recent media speculation around Davids contract is extremely factually incorrect. *crowd laugh* Not a suprise to most people".

To everyone wanting him... Taupau isn't coming.

If he gets a release granted Roosters have the offer tabled and ready to sign. Hence why Napa is on offer.
What happens if no-one wants Napa? HE is gonna spend half his time out suspended because he won't change his headbutting, I mean tackling technique.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Moses is a virus to any team he plays in. He has a good play in him here and there that looks great but they are few and far between and are generally off the cuff, not structured. He rubs players the wrong way on the field which you can tell, parra players were off him towards the end of last year. You can tell his a finger pointer when shit hits the fan instead of owning the result. Brooks flourished this year without him and norman struggled with him. Enough said IMO

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD!! some of the comments here are so stupid....

Everyone whinges about Hasler, we sign a new coach who inherited a shemozzle and no one is happy.

Everyone whinged about ray dib and the board, now we have a new board and CEO who also inherited a shemozzle and yet no one is happy..

This was never gonna be easy, ride the wave everyone... simple as that
After all we have been through, losing Klemmer was never an outcome I was willing to accept.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How about Klemmer for Ponga

Our club are fkn shit at negotiating

It’s like being back at school and somebody requests you trade your Michael Jordan ultra fleer hologram b ball card in exchange for Kendall Gill and Doug Christie because they have ‘doubles’ and you say um Ok then

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watched the video he’s as good as gone, heart breaking shit. Bring back Taupau and Fonau Blake or fuck right off. Unless they can get the turbo bros.

Also like others said, go to Pongas managers best mate (not against laws) oh gee we would give him a 5 year deal at 5 mil! Is he on 600k damn? Knights underpaying.

Fuck those *****, give as you get. We all know bullfrog would of had a shark move like this. Shame the current mob don’t.

Can’t even enjoy the nba season ffs my teams sucking balls there too. Hopefully they make a trade for jimmy buckets soon!
Don’t tell me you jumped on the Lakers bandwagon lol

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Eels want to release Moses or Norman so they can sign Jarryd Hayne.

I think Mitchell Moses would work with Lachlan Lewis as Moses can be the lead half and Lewis can play off of him. The reason it didn't work this season at the Eels is because Moses and Norman both wanted to be "The Man".

We can then try and trade Foran for Taupau. Hasler loves Foran and has already let go of Taupau once before.

I think these are all possible as each club gets something that they want.
They definitely want to release him but playing games Hasler apparently has said he’s not for sale and wants him could be a ploy for a trade

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would take Moses over Foran at halfback in 2019 easily. Also Moses only has 1 year left on his contract so if he doesn't work out we don't have to re-sign him.
Parts would pay some freight too I reckon

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Watched the video he’s as good as gone, heart breaking shit. Bring back Taupau and Fonau Blake or fuck right off. Unless they can get the turbo bros.

Also like others said, go to Pongas managers best mate (not against laws) oh gee we would give him a 5 year deal at 5 mil! Is he on 600k damn? Knights underpaying.

Fuck those *****, give as you get. We all know bullfrog would of had a shark move like this. Shame the current mob don’t.

Can’t even enjoy the nba season ffs my teams sucking balls there too. Hopefully they make a trade for jimmy buckets soon!
Haha you should try being a Magic fan [emoji1304]

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm telling you, they are doing everything right. Over time everyone will see their fruits.
I actually agree with you the more i think about all this and if you take all the emotions out of it i do feel the powers that be are making calculated decisions that will put the club in a very good position sooner than people think,deep breaths everyone short term pain long term gain

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually agree with you the more i think about all this and if you take all the emotions out of it i do feel the powers that be are making calculated decisions that will put the club in a very good position sooner than people think,deep breaths everyone short term pain long term gain
Releasing Klemmer instantly gets rid of any cap problems. Now I’m not talking about being cap compliant I mean it puts us in a position to start buying pieces that we would have had to wait until 2020 to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.