Another Job Interview Dilemma

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I am with the times. In the past did people send postage mail to candidates or did they call them? Just because email is faster doesn't change the fact that it's mail.
images-1.jpg

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What are you talking about... it’s email... it’s not mail.... it’s email.... everyone uses email.... emails are traceable and can be referenced.. phone calls cannot. You can’t expect recruiters to call 20 odd people when they can just send one email out.... you are living in the past
They send 20 odd emails too bro. I used to work in recruitment. We would call individuals advising them of xyz THEN email them as well.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They send 20 odd emails too bro. I used to work in recruitment. We would call individuals advising them of xyz THEN email them as well.
Bro you used to work there... says it all

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm really getting the skits with some companies.

I just happened to check my email this morning and apparently I've been progressed to the next stage of a job I applied for recently and I need to complete online assessments in order to proceed.

(a) I'm am SICK of these freaking personality assessments
Do you have a personality.

Locks door behind me.

Good Luck with the job.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Oh guys it's that time again.

I had an interview in early November. My excuse for working from home... I had an appointment (which is kinda true).

I had an interview in late November. My excuses for working from home... I had a follow-up appointment (which is pure bullshit as it was not related to the first interview at all)

I have another interview on Friday. I can't say the same shit this time. Any ideas?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I have another interview on Friday. I can't say the same shit this time. Any ideas?
Sorry I can't come into work, I've been diagnosed with SOORA (Sudden Onset Of Rapid Aids) and am still contagious.... be in early Monday.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Sorry I can't come into work, I've been diagnosed with SOORA (Sudden Onset Of Rapid Aids) and am still contagious.... be in early Monday.
doesn’t that require me to be deaded within a few months?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How many bloody job interviews do you go to?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Centrelink force you to go to them nowadays...
You obviously haven't been keeping up with this thread so I'll catch you up... I got a job. I'm looking for a new one :kissingheart:

In fact if you read the VERY FIRST POST you would know exactly what this thread was about :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink: