Another Job Interview Dilemma

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
in between spending 5 hours a day on the kennel and all the interviews, when do you do any work?
Same can be said for everyone else on this forum bro... yourself included.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You obviously haven't been keeping up with this thread so I'll catch you up... I got a job. I'm looking for a new one :kissingheart:

In fact if you read the VERY FIRST POST you would know exactly what this thread was about :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:
Congratulations on your first job. Seems Centrelink is getting better at placements

Wahesh

Reaction score
Congratulations on your first job. Seems Centrelink is getting better at placements
Dude... I've been working since before you were conceived. Hold on... you're younger than 18 right, because you deadset sound like a 4 year old!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dude... I've been working since before you were conceived. Hold on... you're younger than 18 right, because you deadset sound like a 4 year old!
4 year olds are pretty smart these days... they can just pick up an iPad and run with it, crazy.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint but I don't look like a Coles/Woolies BBQ chicken on roids.

I have a finely tuned dad bod these days which has taken me literally 0 effort to achieve.
I know a 90 year old bloke who used to be a wrestler and power lifter. Back in the 1950s, my grandfather (God rest his soul) was working at his shop in Redfern. Yes, Redfern. There was a large group of Lebanese people who lived in Redfern back then, that explains why there are a lot of Lebanese people today who support Souths. Anyway, one day he was in the shop and a crook came in and stuck him up with a knife and told him to give him all his money. Back in the 50s, sticking someone up with a knife especially in Australia was a big thing - equivalent to an armed robbery today. My grandfather being a peaceful man got a bag and started emptying the till. His shop was very successful and he used to make more money than he could spend. Anyway, this power-lifter who was in his prime lived in the basement of the shop and came in and saw what was going on. He snuck up behind the crook and knocked him TF out. He dragged his body into the alley behind the shop, slapped him across the face a few times to wake him up, and told him if he ever saw him in Redfern again, he will kill him!

This 90 year old man today is in better shape that most guys half his age!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always try make interviews very early or very late. They will respect that you respect your current employment as otherwise you send the message that you will dissappear for others when working for them. Make this point known to them and instantly the other candidates seem like two timers that are willing to come in through the day.

Only ever consider take time off for 2nd or 3rd round interviews when you are preferred candidate, otherwise it can be a big waste of time and it put you in a spot of bother with current employer.

If they cannot do 8am or earlier, or after 6pm, I dont go. If they are too lazy to come in early or late then they dont want the best candidates, instead they want liers who are deceiving their current employer to attend.

Last edited: