Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watching the replay match on nine now and Gould says I have a good feeling about this game, you can see both teams are in it - it is going to go down to the wire - LMAO Gould - your feeling is a joke! LOL
Gould has a lot of good feelings these days......

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I liked most about this win was we lost 2 2nd rowers at start of this game & they were on top the 1st 20 mins. We grinded them into submission from that point on. Stand up & be counted go Doggies.

Downhill Skier

Waterboy
Reaction score
Watching the replay match on nine now and Gould says I have a good feeling about this game, you can see both teams are in it - it is going to go down to the wire - LMAO Gould - your feeling is a joke! LOL
Girds on triple M claimed that body language from the warm up suggested St George were on and had a lot to play for and that the Dogs had nothing to play for

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just said it is hard to find a bad player. However, he remains slow and pedestrian. I believe fullback should have some pace. He doesnt.
I believe a fullback should be able to defend. He doesnt. (He didnt have to today though.)
I guess I am spoilt watching players like Slater.
Yeah mate Hoppa had another fantastic game

His counter attacking from taking a defensive kick instigated Smith two 70m tries

He’s safe as houses at the back and has been consistently good since moving to fullback for Mbye (who has pace but nothing else is better than Hoppa)

Meaney to Fullback next year but Hoppa to Centre

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing with the dogs is you can tell if there on in the first set of defence. We kicked off and that first set, we were moving up fast and smashing them and driving them back. My missus asked if we were on. I said we’ll smash em today. Turned out to be on the money!

Paul Samuel

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can’t belive how a muppet moron like Montoya was keeping smith out of fg ???
He alone cost us 2 games and 4pts min this season
Mate he was playing well at the end of last year .. Pay was just giving him the option to prove him self at the start of the year .. probably left him too long

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you listen to Gould most games you know he still has a soft spot to us
And that soft spot is generally concealed by his underwear.Though in Gould's case, who knows.
Sorry, but he doesn't do it for me. He's a populist who seeks to ingratiate himself with whoever might be the flavour of the month.
He lost me when he sacked Griffin and used his position on Channel 9 to justify his position when all it was was a naked grab for power! And the results post-Griffin show him up to be the fool he really is!

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This x 1000.

Our home crowds are constantly criticised in the media for their behaviour, however whenever I go to Kogarah I am subject to the vilest abuse for daring to wear a Bulldogs jumper in their hallowed ground. Nowhere else do I experience this.

They'll be out the first week of the finals.
The worst abuse is at Manly. I've worked there as security and attended as a fan, if you're a dogs supporter, the shit you cop is atrocious, it's much much worse if you're of middle eastern appearance.

I won't tar them all with the same brush, but there's a lot of Manly fans who don't think twice about spitting on you and making bigoted/racial comments because of your colour or race.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The worst abuse is at Manly. I've worked there as security and attended as a fan, if you're a dogs supporter, the shit you cop is atrocious, it's much much worse if you're of middle eastern appearance.

I won't tar them all with the same brush, but there's a lot of Manly fans who don't think twice about spitting on you and making bigoted/racial comments because of your colour or race.
I second the manly part—especially the middle eastern bit.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate he was playing well at the end of last year .. Pay was just giving him the option to prove him self at the start of the year .. probably left him too long
Wayyyyyyyyy too long and wayyy too many chances.
Pity others like brown Tuamaga and Chris smith weren’t afforded the same amount of chances.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayyyyyyyyy too long and wayyy too many chances.
Pity others like brown Tuamaga and Chris smith weren’t afforded the same amount of chances.
Chris Smith is injured though?

Status
Not open for further replies.