Panthers sack coach Anthony Griffin effective immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jabba the Hutt can be considered ugly in most company. But when you compare those two picsm he's not a bad looking fellow. If I had to be stranded on a deserted island with Jabba or Gould, you will be pleased to know I wouldn't deny Gould to the rest of the world by stranding him with me.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha Gould absolutely savages Griffin and then fat Hannant has a whinge about something from 5 years ago

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hannant is a bitch.. couldn't handle Sydney and went running back to Queensland

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gould is such a fucking wanker.
He has got all his Penrith mates and that mole interviewing him and is trying to belittle Griffin to the max by trying to show himself as high and almighty....fucking flog!!
Griffin told the whole world what Gus is and that is that he is a control freak and expects everyone to bow to him or else. Well done Griffin for exposing this fraud.
Gus lied thru his teeth saying that he never approached Cleary and that it was the CEO that asked if he would ever entertain the idea of coming back one day. Why would you ask that unless you already had the sacking planned from the start? Full of shit!!
This is nothing to do with getting Cleary as a coach, but EVERYTHING to do with trying to hold onto his son Nathan. Gus was shitting himself at the thought of losing Cleary to the Tigers....low life **** he is!!

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the Matty Johns show, Paul **** said the Panthers have offered Ivan Cleary $1.6m a year

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hannant is a bitch.. couldn't handle Sydney and went running back to Queensland
Hannant got the boot from the Groncos as he was way past his best and ended up but hurt until the Cows threw him a lifeline. He did nothing at the Cows either and ended up retiring. Funny how CH9 made sure that they got a sacked player to comment on Griffin.....typical boys club CH9. Packer, Politis, Gould....all connected!!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hannant got the boot from the Groncos as he was way past his best and ended up but hurt until the Cows threw him a lifeline. He did nothing at the Cows either and ended up retiring.
Only won a Premiership with the Cows.

Imagine what he could have achieved if he did do something at the Cowboys.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only won a Premiership with the Cows.

Imagine what he could have achieved if he did do something at the Cowboys.
Yeah, off the bench with fuck all impact. I watched a lot of their games and the guy was bog average all year. That was won thanks to JT, Taumalolo, Scott, Morgan and a few others.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, off the bench with fuck all impact. I watched a lot of their games and the guy was bog average all year. That was won thanks to JT, Taumalolo, Scott, Morgan and a few others.
100%... could have been anybody on that bench for the same result

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Poor Polar Bear.

He expected to get a gig with one of the stations being a commentator.

No one wanted him.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hannant is a massive cumlord.

Status
Not open for further replies.