2018 FIFA World Cup - Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You guys seen these animated commentary? Think they are made by the same guy that does the ones for foxtel. Well done i say!!

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Sooooo even though I hate Optus. I can’t handle foster and his bullshit and Zelic with her bullshit accent she puts in.
Optus commentary is a million times better

It’s a arena bitch not arreeennnaa

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
germany in major trouble down 1-0 in the first half facing elimination already

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Germans were so close to getting knocked out but as they say never write them off

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's an unbelievable strike from Kroos!

This is a fantastic result for neutrals, both remaining games in this group will have intensity. Currenty Germany are 2nd in the group (same goal difference but on head to head they edge Sweden)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i bet on panama lol

i need a big comeback in the second half ffs, do it for the bragging rights in the canal tbh, like if a british ship comes in there do you want to talk about losing 11-0 or coming back to win 6-5?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The pommy poofs are going to get big heads now that they put 6 goals behind a South American team. It was PANAMA you poofs :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

A draw for Japan and Senegal seemed the likely outcome.

Colombia assed Poland... I thought it would be a lot more closer.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
The pommy poofs are going to get big heads now that they put 6 goals behind a South American team. It was PANAMA you poofs :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

A draw for Japan and Senegal seemed the likely outcome.

Colombia assed Poland... I thought it would be a lot more closer.
you do realise they're just having fun and don't think we're the best team ever?

the last enjoyable english team to watch that I can remember was 98, so I, and others are going to have fun because we're most likely going to get knocked out on penalties by the germans at some point

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
you do realise they're just having fun and don't think we're the best team ever?

the last enjoyable english team to watch that I can remember was 98, so I, and others are going to have fun because we're most likely going to get knocked out on penalties by the germans at some point
Germany is a shadow of the team that won 4 years ago.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Think of any number, multiply that by zero and thats the chance of England winning the world cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.