Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Ali’s Latest NRL Rumours
May 30 at 2:51am ·
**AARON WOODS CLOSE TO SIGNING ELSEWHERE?**

Hearing both the Sydney Roosters and the Newcastle Knights are interested in signing Bulldogs forward Aaron Woods for season 2019 and beyond.

I am expecting both clubs to make him an offer shortly and we'll see what happens from there. The Bulldogs don't want to pay much so the rival club that signs Aaron Woods will need to pay the majority of that deal.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Woods is overpaid but not our ‘game day’ problem. If we get rid of him, who will our front rowers be ??

Roster rebuild needs focus on other areas before Woods.

Kawasaki

New Pup
Reaction score
To move forward we must get rid of Foran at ALL costs. If Foran stays we will take out the threepeat of spoons and wont build shit.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After the Rabbitohs pack steam rolled the sharks last night could that make the sharks more likely to up their offer for Woods??? I mean lets face it Gallen and Lewis aren't getting any younger and who knows if they will play on next year.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After the Rabbitohs pack steam rolled the sharks last night could that make the sharks more likely to up their offer for Woods??? I mean lets face it Gallen and Lewis aren't getting any younger and who knows if they will play on next year.
Our forwards rolled sharks too, our spine couldn't capitalise
Sharks forwards are rubbish, and the good ones are too old now

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woods has been disappointing. But, i still want him at the Dogs. In all honesty I have seen him look dangerous at times. He has looked for an offload a few times. Everyone knows Mbye has done a shit job at support play. Our hookers have also done a shit job. Anyways, We need someone that can pop that offload away. Now that Kasiano is gone we should not rely on Klemmer and Faitala for offloads. I say keep him because he can make decent offloads and let's see how Meaney supports him

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So just what is the “right” price for Sharon Balsa Woods?

$600k - 700k? Australian and SOO Rep player.

Just makes you wonder how the fuck we’re paying Foran $1m? Who were we trying to outbid?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Woods is a fucking loser in all honesty. Imagine a prop getting a haircut because people on the internet made fun of his hair lol.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I laugh at the Roosters being linked to every player off contract as the salary cap clearly doesn't apply to them.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Woods is a fucking loser in all honesty. Imagine a prop getting a haircut because people on the internet made fun of his hair lol.
I think he secretly knew it was a silly haircut... otherwise he would have kept it

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It has to be the right price for us too buddy.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The best way to make players move on is to make life miserable for them. So miserable that they would rather take a pay cut & leave than stay on a great salary.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would prefer to build around this pack of Woods Klemmer Jacko RFM ..
I sort of agree but for mine Woods is playing like he doesn't want to be there. On his day Woods is one of the best offloaders and metre gainers but im lost why his game has declined so much. His getting paid more than ever, so what's his problem? The only thing I'm thinking is that he doesn't want to be a part of a rebuilding club, he did that at Wests. Disappointing in what I thought was going to be a good signing

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think he secretly knew it was a silly haircut... otherwise he would have kept it
It was such an awful haircut, surely he has a decent barber and he would have refused to do something so stupid lol.

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
I sort of agree but for mine Woods is playing like he doesn't want to be there. On his day Woods is one of the best offloaders and metre gainers but im lost why his game has declined so much. His getting paid more than ever, so what's his problem? The only thing I'm thinking is that he doesn't want to be a part of a rebuilding club, he did that at Wests. Disappointing in what I thought was going to be a good signing
The post code on his ass is 2040 not 2192.

Status
Not open for further replies.