Medical retire Foran!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who here remembers my post last year when I went to a warriors training sessions and said how bad he looked. He didn’t do the running drills at all and I said we shouldn’t have gone for him.

Look at him now. Looks like he is about to drop dead any minute.

Kayln Ponga came in a lot cheaper than Foran, let that sink in.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
  • On today's effort you can only say the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Unfortunately he was a passenger.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please no spirit no soul no hunger no skill no nothing..... he is deadset one of the worst halves in the Comp.... I said it in game thread if anyone sticks up for this has been needs to get checked out mentally... I swear to god I was looking for him the whole game see what the fuck he is doing. He never got involved, he never had any attacking plays or options, he just caught the call and passed it quicker then he caught it... fuken absaloute trash this guy is

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The worst part is the commentators and media constantly point out how horrible our attack is and options are on the fifth tackle in attacking positions yet they never, ever criticise foran even though he's completely at fault. It's like he's immune to criticism..

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Even worse than providing nothing in attack as a spine player is being a spot player/liability in defence.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Desperate play from Dib to pretend we can attract star players

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We won’t be able to medically retire him because we fucking signed him knowing full well his medical history. If he picks up a new injury we might have a chance but until that happens we are fucked

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where's all the people who wanted to blame everyone around him.

Would have to be up there with our worst signing. There's been worse players at our club but at least they were on peanuts.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And three more years of that to look forward too. His only defence imo is that he's injured but that's been the case since what, 2015
Doesn't excuse the lack of leadership and effort. Fuck he hit the jackpot big-time with us

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The worst part is the commentators and media constantly point out how horrible our attack is and options are on the fifth tackle in attacking positions yet they never, ever criticise foran even though he's completely at fault. It's like he's immune to criticism..
I swear I was saying the same thing to my mate... how this guy gets away with what his dishing out and how much his getting paid is beyond me.... he should be questioned about his efforts and commitment... if pay wants to show us fans that he really does things best for the club he will drop this **** of a half and drop that lazy fat prick Woods... these 2 players have made us look worse then last year which I never thought was possible.

How can anyone in there right mind think by scoring one try in a game is enough to win it.... pay grow some fuken balls and drop the spastic. Bring up Lewis and show Foran your not gona accept his trash... god I’m so frustrated

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Meh... No worse than other players on big coin.
Probably more critisied than other players on big coin

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I swear I was saying the same thing to my mate... how this guy gets away with what his dishing out and how much his getting paid is beyond me.... he should be questioned about his efforts and commitment... if pay wants to show us fans that he really does things best for the club he will drop this **** of a half and drop that lazy fat prick Woods... these 2 players have made us look worse then last year which I never thought was possible.

How can anyone in there right mind think by scoring one try in a game is enough to win it.... pay grow some fuken balls and drop the spastic. Bring up Lewis and show Foran your not gona accept his trash... god I’m so frustrated
Yeah it's pathetic to always take the two when you're no chance of making the 8 and have won three games all season. Just go for broke. It's negative to constantly to try and grind wins out in Hasbeen fashion when Pay promised we'd have an attacking mentality. They're all full of shit and talk like politicians.

Back to Foran, what are journalists doing not asking Pay or other players about how much of a passenger he is? Man Australian sport is so pathetic and buddy buddy. Everyone in the media hammered Benji years ago week in week out as they did Reynolds but at least those guys got involved and tried things as flawed as they were . But because Johns and co know Foran, he's beyond reproach.

Foran is out there avoiding the ball every chance he gets. If that were any other player he'd be dropped. If it's a guy on 800k a year or so, he should certainly be dropped as more is expected of him then to defer to reserve graders on the minimum game in game out

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
We won’t be able to medically retire him because we fucking signed him knowing full well his medical history. If he picks up a new injury we might have a chance but until that happens we are fucked
There would be a degenerative aspect to medically retiring too I would say. He is done for sure!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it’s not clear enough to pay his showing up for a paycheque and that’s it then pay needs to be accountable also. Everyone poked the folk into renoylds when he did something stupid or stuffed up somehow. But atleast he loved the club and atleast he never stopped trying. Even today when I saw him in a tigers jersey it was just wrong and I could see he would come back to the dogs in a heartbeat.

I swear as dumb as this sounds I would trade Foran for josh even today just for the fact he plays his heart out for the dogs. Foran shows no glimpses atall of heart soul or love of any kind for our club.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
There's no way in hell his body will see out the 4 years.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There would be a degenerative aspect to medically retiring too I would say. He is done for sure!
And I say go all out.. wish there was somehow a clause that if the contract was signed by a ex coach or board we can some how terminate it. I promise you not one other club will sign this guy if he was on the market

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oddly enough its not his body that is letting him down IMO, i reckon its his mind. He just doesn't have any confidence. He is running away from responsibility as the main man. I know he has had some issues with depression and anxiety, i have too and i know the meds for that can dull creativity and confidence, you can become a shell of yourself, just going on the motions. We are at the stage whee we need him to step up and take the bull by the horns but i dont think he is up to the chalenge

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There's no way in hell his body will see out the 4 years.
Might sound like a ****, but hopefully it doesn't.

Medically retire him and it's win-win for all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.