KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In the words of the Wilson Phillips bitches ‘Hold on for one more day’

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Im fucking done!!! I have never felt worse as a bulldogs supporter! I quite simply fucking hate watching us play. We are a fucking shamble on and off the field right now.
I am not going to watch another bulldogs game this year. I have never done this in my entire life, but i simply can not deal with the frustration nor the emotional roller coaster that watching us play gives me.
Good luck boys, im out.
Hang in there mate.
I've done some reading recently about Winston Churchill in May 1940.
And the large number of appeasers in the British upper class and in his own conservative party who wanted him to negotiate an exit from the War.
How he took the labor leader Attlee with him in his decision to fight on and accepted nothing less than unconditional surrender.
Hanging in there against the odds can pay off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I am 56 and was born in the next street to belmore, have no fear, the club will rise from the ashes caused Castle, Hasler, Dibb stronger and meaner!
My Aunty lives on the same street as BSG, just past the traffic lights.

DoggieDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Id sign todd carney for the interim and barba until our juniors progres. Hopefully get them cheap.
Piss Mbye off and Woods.
So agree with you bro

People here dont want carney
We need points and he is a machine when playing well
Guy would be minimum wage , goal kicker and put that polish on the final play

This no d***head policy hasnt given us anything for so long now

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly hand on heart believe I could do a better job than pay
I know his got x amount of issues/ problems but half of them can be rectified this year and he hasn’t done so.

I watch every game and love the dogs til I die but I watch most games knowing we r going to lose.

Klemmer, olive and Martin were good
The rest I wouldn’t piss on at this time of night

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am 56 and was born in the next street to belmore, have no fear, the club will rise from the ashes caused Castle, Hasler, Dibb stronger and meaner!
I'm 58 have been watching, supporting the dogs since going to a game at Belmore in 1966 - today was bad, they have been bad to watch since 2013 - it will take some time to repair the damage - must keeps Klemmer Jackson and RFM - and move on Woods Mbye Tolman Lichaa Montoya and Hopoate asap. Invest in some speed, footy smarts
French and Norman from Parra, Katoa from the Sharkies - some speed and footy IQ.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Every team would look at our game on the draw as 2 points in the bag now, never thought I would see this. This is the lowest point I have seen us in my 27 years of following the dogs and that includes Coffs, salary cap etc etc

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im fucking done!!! I have never felt worse as a bulldogs supporter! I quite simply fucking hate watching us play. We are a fucking shamble on and off the field right now.
I am not going to watch another bulldogs game this year. I have never done this in my entire life, but i simply can not deal with the frustration nor the emotional roller coaster that watching us play gives me.
Good luck boys, im out.
I don’t blame you.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck boys, im out.
What roller coaster are you referring to? We are still buying our fucking entrance tickets to the amusement park when the roller coaster leaves the gates.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your done ? I couldn't even get started seen one game all year. Was hoping my blue and white blood would be pumping by now unfortunately it has not

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel no emotion watching this team play. When Moore was coach and we were struggling I felt angry during and after games. Right now there is nothing. Will take a preseason of waiting and quite a number of sherbets to get close to excited again. I sum this team and coach up in one word...INEPT!!!!!
Moran, Letoya, Floppa, Fraudley OUT.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t even sit up, when we’re attacking the opposition line anymore. I just sit back and wait for the inevitable fuckup.
I wasn’t even nervous in the last 10 of that game. I just knew we were going to lose and was a peace with it.
Sad huh ?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t even sit up, when we’re attacking the opposition line anymore. I just sit back and wait for the inevitable fuckup.
I wasn’t even nervous in the last 10 of that game. I just knew we were going to lose and was a peace with it.
Sad huh ?
Wow, looks like I,wasn't the only one feeling this.....it's a sad state of affairs when you have no emotions watching your beloved team. I was feeling a loss coming on after the first 10mins of the 2nd half. You could feel it and see it coming.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Every time we attack I'm thinking "how we going to fuck this up now?"

Reactions: DT

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was more angry after every loss last year