Consolidated Refs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Should be shot. His penalty on Morris was a momentum changer. The NRL is a complete joke
Agreed. I was at the game and the Bronco supporters couldn't believe the knock on call.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Please make an effort to question the NRL today if you get a chance .... ill be ringing and asking for a please explain and if I cant get through , then ill email .. I dont think ive seen Sutton be so blatantly against us before ...last night was extremely hard to accept.. I dont care what you think of our roster or Pay's coaching.. we did more than enough to win that game last night and were plain and simple robbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
we made about 29 errors disgraceful
You're disgraceful. They busted their guts. You make mistakes when fatigue sets in and on the back of PENALTIES AND NO POSSESSION. Armchair critic.

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His brother was the pocket ref also... I’m keeping my feelings reserved atm
He just doesn’t give the team a fair go I can go back to 2014 grand final and pinpoint crucial errors made by him im each match he has officiated for the team that determines the result. It’s not the last min decision it’s the interpretations he comes up with
The blatant knock on missed
The penalty for dissent on our acting captain
The penalty for Morris ‘blocking’
Awarding a downtown rule
He is officiating is awful. His 10m is not consistent! He will blow penalties for one thing then 5 min completely let go the same or a worse infringement. How is he not dropped for his poor performances he has done the same thing in origin but yet he does the next origin or gets the top nrl game of the week.
The fact that now the disrespecting of the players is coming out is poor.

The NRL needs to fix the officials straight away! A lot of them are sub standard but Sutton is really really bad!!
Let's hope the Bulldogs go through the tapes of the matches he has refereed us and goes to the NRL. His refereeing of us is one sided to say the least. It's like Dean Pay said: "its like we are not supposed to win".

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
looks like we have a reolacment for our previous biased reff Tony Archer. i think the nrl as a whole is reffed with an agenda wether its to do with betting or forming a finals based on increasing numbers at games. i just think some reffs are a bit more blatant with how they go about it. everyone should be contacting the nrl and letting them know that they are unhappy with last nights blatant biased and allot of ther games each week. Beggining to lose interest in this game with what they have turned it into

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Please make an effort to question the NRL today if you get a chance .... ill be ringing and asking for a please explain and if I cant get through , then ill email .. I dont think ive seen Sutton be so blatantly against us before ...last night was extremely hard to accept.. I dont care what you think of our roster or Pay's coaching.. we did more than enough to win that game last night and were plain and simple robbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
I have allready emailed the NRL about Sutton’s performance.
Will get the standard response no doubt.
The NRL is as corrupt as Sutton.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Just posted a new thread.
Check it out. The only thing we can do is bet on the opposition when we play matches with him in control, and tell the world we’re doing it. Putting our money where our mouth is! Embarrass the NRL into taking action.
This is the only thing that may work.
However the media will probably just ignore the story as they are just as much in the pocket or should I say wallet of the betting agencies as the NRL.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have allready emailed the NRL about Sutton’s performance.
Will get the standard response no doubt.
The NRL is as corrupt as Sutton.
Shouldn't email about this match alone, should email about numerous controversial calls he's given against the bulldogs in numerous games

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep I picked up on that and also picked up 3 knock ons the the play the ball and 7 tunnel balls as they call them
Watch the play the ball by Burgess in the lead up to Souths final try on Good Friday this year. Never touched his foot and SUTTON the cheat let it go despite penalising Tolman in the first half of that game. THAT **** HAS COST US 4 COMPETITION POINTS SO FAR IN 2018.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did you hear it for the Dogs? If not - is this not video evidence of blatant bias?

Also, I wonder if you counted the time delay in the wrestle when Sutton called held - you may reveal bias there if he calls held when he can see there is no chance of an offload but when Dogs have the ball, he let's the time before calling held stay for longer so we can be wrestled for longer - this could be completely bullshit because I am biased, but I wonder if that stat was captured, what it could reveal.
What about the call for a dropout when the Broncos players was held up over the try line for an eternity. The ball was stripped a long time after held should have been called.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Very true.
The refereeing is poor but we shoot ourselves in the foot with basic errors. If we hold the ball we still win that one regardless of the Refereeing.
Bullshit.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Shouldn't email about this match alone, should email about numerous controversial calls he's given against the bulldogs in numerous games
As I live in Victoria said I was a Storm fan.
That the refereeing was biased, it was so obvious etc etc.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here is a photo of the broncos celebrating with slutton last night.FB_IMG_1525357990850.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.