Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just told you any vile act potentially can be forgiven by Jesus if the person is dead set and honest about it. Like I said you won't understand coz you're not a person of faith. But stop saying one sin is ok and the other not. There's no doctrine in Catholicism that says pedophiles is acceptable it's a deplorable act and the person is hell bound most likely but God will be the ultimate judge.

A man fucking a little boy is still gay act is it not? It's all fucked up. And again pedophilea is not fucken acceptable in the church. Yes it can be forgiven as can gay sex be forgiven and a gay person but they're not accepted as okkkk or one worse than the other they're both mortal sins.
Nar, I moved away from that one example on purpose - no parameters, a heinous act be it pedophilia, homicide, rape etc

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nar, I moved away from that one example on purpose - no parameters, a heinous act be it pedophilia, homicide, rape etc
They're all mortal sins and none are acceptable by the church more than the other. Gay marriage is different because that would be changing the actual sacrament of marriage to allow gays to get married. There's no extra laws to stop murder, to stop gay sex, pedophilea or whatever. But when it comes to trying to change the doctrines of course it's gonna be a big deal coz that would essentially change the actual religion.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do I think there should be a plebiscite. Heck no. It is a complete waste of money, purely voluntary and the final result is not enforceable.

Will I vote, yes. Will I vote for same sex marriage? Yes, of course.

I believe politicians are the ones that have blown the whole issue completely out of proportion, distracting Parliament from much more important issues.

They should have just changed the law the same way they change other laws on a daily basis.

Same sex marriage is not about religion. If a religious organisation does not want to marry gay people, they won't have to.

If marriage was solely a religious right, why are hetero atheists allowed to marry?

And @Realist90 - please stop calling all paedophiles gay. It is offensive and quite disgusting. No, I am not gay. Not that I should have to say that. But you might as well be saying that all right-handed people are murderers or something ridiculous like that.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
image.jpeg
The old Gayline Drive in at Narellan played some shit movies

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do I think there should be a plebiscite. Heck no. It is a complete waste of money, purely voluntary and the final result is not enforceable.

Will I vote, yes. Will I vote for same sex marriage? Yes, of course.

I believe politicians are the ones that have blown the whole issue completely out of proportion, distracting Parliament from much more important issues.

They should have just changed the law the same way they change other laws on a daily basis.

Same sex marriage is not about religion. If a religious organisation does not want to marry gay people, they won't have to.

If marriage was solely a religious right, why are hetero atheists allowed to marry?

And @Realist90 - please stop calling all paedophiles gay. It is offensive and quite disgusting. No, I am not gay. Not that I should have to say that. But you might as well be saying that all right-handed people are murderers or something ridiculous like that.
I said all pedophilea are gay or the pedophiles that sexually abuse boys are gay? Or is a man that sexually abuses boys not a gay/pedophilea act?
Your analogy is pretty dumb tbh.

Also since when have I given a fuck about offending someone if it's a fact? If a man sexually abuses a boy he's a fucken gay pedophile. If you're offended that I use the word gay then get the fuck over it. I'm not gonna call a gay act not a gay act just to make a pc **** such as yourself to feel better like you've accomplished some social justice bullshit.

Refer to my conversation with mr95% where I cleared up that I was calling priests who'd sexually abuse boys as gay. Not all of them. Do your researching of my posts first before you have a sjw fit.

Fuck one other thing I forgot to add. Don't get offended or feel like I'm sexist coz I talk to you the same way I'd talk to a man. It's called equality. I do not discriminate in that regard.
You'll be right 'darling'

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It definitely says 'no sodomy' but fuck that.
Sodomy and bacon, are the real reasons why I can never be religious.
As long as you're not sodomising the bacon

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am so watching this movie.

cant wait!
How can you be hyped to watch horror movies. I'm still the biggest fagget when it comes to horror/exorcist/demonic type movies. Can't deal.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They're all mortal sins and none are acceptable by the church more than the other. Gay marriage is different because that would be changing the actual sacrament of marriage to allow gays to get married. There's no extra laws to stop murder, to stop gay sex, pedophilea or whatever. But when it comes to trying to change the doctrines of course it's gonna be a big deal coz that would essentially change the actual religion.
As myself and many others mentioned earlier. Marriage is a state issue, not a religious issue. Yes there are religious marriage ceremonies but this is about whether the state will recognise gay marriage. The secular state that is. Not the religious state. Plus Pagans have carried out marriage as long as Christians so it's not like it's a Christian only thing.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As myself and many others mentioned earlier. Marriage is a state issue, not a religious issue. Yes there are religious marriage ceremonies but this is about whether the state will recognise gay marriage. The secular state that is. Not the religious state. Plus Pagans have carried out marriage as long as Christians so it's not like it's a Christian only thing.
This isn't what me and covens were talking about haha. He was comparing sins and saying some sins are accepted by the church and others aren't which is total BS. So I used gay marriage as an example of how that's actually allowing a sin to become part of the doctrine of the church.

I actually am getting over this tbh in regards to ssm, it's eventually gonna happen the world is getting more godless each day so it's bound to happen. Just don't ever try and enforce the Catholic to promote ssm or do ssm marriages. I will start a catholic version of Isis lol. I'm joking..... maybe I'm not, we'll see what happens if it happens Gaga

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does it promote a rape culture? Would it offend certain leftists? Does it promote violence against women? Lolllll
Nah lol, it just makes you feel like you would watching someone badly brake their bone or something like that.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bizzare never thought of it that way so technically theres pedophiles in heaven ?
But no homosexuals ?
Actually what it says is that it would be easier to feed a camel through the eye of a needle than for Homosexuals to get into heaven. Which is quite funny because it's very easy to feed a camel through the eye of a needle. Just make a really big needle. Or mince up the camel.

So when you think about it, it's pretty easier for homosexuals to get into heaven. They just need to have enough metal to make a giant needle.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Keep in mind its very gory and not in the fun sense, its brutal and pretty realistic.
I loved the Evil Dead part 1 but after that all the other parts were absolute shit, but this one (atleast the trailer) looks awsome. I dont mind gore as long as it is fit for purpose, not just splashing bloods and guts just cos the movie director purchased bucket loads and he had to use it. Very few good horror movies come out these days unlike we had in the 80s and may be 90s.

How can you be hyped to watch horror movies. I'm still the biggest fagget when it comes to horror/exorcist/demonic type movies. Can't deal.
I love em, my wife tells me all the time that my heart will go hard if i dont stop watching all these horror movies with blood and shit. I always tell her honey i know this is all tomato catch up and rubber and nothing real at all. but when it comes to real shit like if i had to watch a video of a surgery on youtube or facebook for some reason i simply cant watch it, cos i know that this shit is real. movies are all fake no matter what they show.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah lol, it just makes you feel like you would watching someone badly brake their bone or something like that.
If it's a leg bone I ain't watching that lol. I realised I'm able to tolerate all types of breaks, beheadings, burnings etc but I cannot handle a leg being hacked by a pole until it's broken. My shins are as sensitive as my testicles so I can't deal haha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I loved the Evil Dead part 1 but after that all the other parts were absolute shit, but this one (atleast the trailer) looks awsome. I dont mind gore as long as it is fit for purpose, not just splashing bloods and guts just cos the movie director purchased bucket loads and he had to use it. Very few good horror movies come out these days unlike we had in the 80s and may be 90s.

I love em, my wife tells me all the time that my heart will go hard if i dont stop watching all these horror movies with blood and shit. I always tell her honey i know this is all tomato catch up and rubber and nothing real at all. but when it comes to real shit like if i had to watch a video of a surgery on youtube or facebook for some reason i simply cant watch it, cos i know that this shit is real. movies are all fake no matter what they show.
We are the opposite lmao I love real life violence and surgery shit haha. I just can't deal with fkn Hollywood and their scare tactics with demons and shit. Like fuck off hahah. I love violent movies though just if it's horror I can't do it. Like I said I'm a fagget in that regard still hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.