Take this with a grain of salt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive been told that the players are pissed off with Des for letting Reynolds and Kasiano go
and they are playing shit as a silent protest

I said to my source
" it doesn't make sense, "did you see the 18 tackle defence on our 10 metre?"
"that's not shit that's amazing, that's world class defence"

They told me that they only did that because they love the challenge but as soon as the game was out of reach they gave up.
It's inside info.. Frawley lives with Reynolds and I know someone who knows Frawley

Last edited:

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have taken my grain of salt thankyou

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ive been told that the players are pissed off with Des for letting Reynolds and Kasiano go.

And they are playing shit in a silent protest

I said it doesn't make sense, "did you see the 18 tackle defence on our 10 metre?
That's not shit that's amazing, that's world class defence"
They told me that they only did that because they love the challenge but as soon as the game was out of reach they gave up.
It's inside info.. Frawley lives with Reynolds and I know someone who knows Frawley
Its no wonder Frawley is shit!! sleep with Dogs and you get fleas!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
They seem to be trying but just not coached or capable. That said our form nosedived noticeably since they announced Reynolds is going. Im sure it didnt help morale. Also looked like graham wanted to punch Des in the press conference when Des was gamming on about why should he be worried about his job security.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe they're not happy with the situation but they're playing shit because of the game plan and because some of them actually are shit.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Any player who wears the Canterbury jersey and deliberately 'plays shit' should be sacked, whether in protest or not. Its no better than throwing the game.
I don't think this is the case, though they may be upset with the Reynolds, Kasiano situation and probably had a gutful of Hasler.

Last edited:

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Des has built a squad that is too slow and unskilled

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are those 2 an item????

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I doubt they're going to tell anyone if they're intentionally tanking. The backlash from the club would be bad for them not to mention from fans.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I doubt they're going to tell anyone if they're intentionally tanking. The backlash from the club would be bad for them not to mention from fans.
And the police.. lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think its more the fact they aren't enjoying their footy as desball puts them to sleep

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And last year we played shit because Perrett and T Rex were leaving

Pass the salt please Wolfmother

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Let's face it though, we have been solid shite for 2 seasons so that kind of ruins that theory. I CAN believe they are all over it and their hearts aren't in it etc etc

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have no doubt some of the players sulked when Reynolds left as they got brainwashed to believe that he is the "heart and soul"

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Lol so it's ok for us fans to protest coz it suits us, but the players arent if theyre unhappy with a shitkunt coach?

The Goose and the Gander. Such a fitting movie title haha.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so they take it as a challenge until its out of reach? the games have been out of reach before they have even started. there just shit so unless kenny the dalai lamar of waste management is out there the only thing there protesting is there ability to play the game. different year same trash

Status
Not open for further replies.