Kieran Foran has told Warriors he is leaving next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Doyle texted Raels and let her know he was good to go. Stand by for formal text from Raels!!
apparently she facetimed him......he thought someone had butt dialled him while in the toilet recovering from gangrenous diarrhoea

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
These are the only players that i would consider as BIG signings. Dugan, Slater, Boyd, Cronk and Gallen. Unless we are after someone that isn't off contract..
Agree about the others, but Gallen?

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you are getting ready to do the old "we won the comp in spite of the coach" dump already? Nothing wrong with making a mistake and owning up to it. Des is doing a good job with the team and HE IS PICKING the right players, given the usual injuries and suspensions we get during a season.
You mean his being forced to pick the right team due to injury!

Look, All I'm saying is Hasler could have a Steven Bradbury moment this year!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You mean his being forced to pick the right team due to injury!

Look, All I'm saying is Hasler could have a Steven Bradbury moment this year!
I'll take any premiership I can get!! Still you have to have the cattle in the paddock when times go bad and he does and he did. Gotta be at least a begrudging "attaboy"....

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So I'm stoked but can someone link me the quote where he said bulldogs?

*edit don't worry I found them a couple of pages back. Sounds like he confirmed bulldogs were the only Sydney club he was interested in on New Zealand radio.

Last edited:

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Been checking online looks like it's getting close!

I can say on behalf of all of us fans that once Foran is announced we will all be fucking excited as I believe he is what we desperately need!

N

Natboy

So I'm stoked but can someone link me the quote where he said bulldogs?

*edit don't worry I found them a couple of pages back. Sounds like he confirmed bulldogs were the only Sydney club he was interested in on New Zealand radio.
Foran told Radio Sport NZ his deal is yet to be finalised, but he's set to move to Canterbury for at least the next three seasons.

"I obviously have a relationship there with Des Hasler," Foran told Radio Sport NZ.

"I like his coaching style.

"They're a strong club and a club I can see myself at for the future."

Status
Not open for further replies.