Bulldog supporters. Where are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Born in Paddington (Sydney) lived in several suburbs in sydney till i was 10. Dogs supporter since 79 never got to see a live game while in Sydney cause my family are all Dragons supporters , moved to Magnetic Island just off Townsville. Went to the cowboys first ever game in 1995 cause it was against the Bulldogs in Townsville, that was the first time i got to see the Dogs live. Moved to Brisbane been here for 21 years been to suncorp to watch the dogs against broncos many times even saw the dogs play the titans at suncorp was a double header match. Got kids now who love the Doggies cause their dad does.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
descendant of the afghan cameleers, born in Saudi Arabia, came back to live on the land of my ancestors who brought camels to this country.

People call me indian.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whats the go with all these people claiming to live in PNG?

Gee up?
Why is that so hard to believe? Its a rugby league mad country with a population of 7-8 million people. Im surprised there isnt more....I dont understand why my first post got marked questionable..

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
descendant of the afghan cameleers, born in Saudi Arabia, came back to live on the land of my ancestors who brought camels to this country.

People call me indian.
We have the largest camel population outside of the middle east which always surprises people when you tell them.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is that so hard to believe? Its a rugby league mad country with a population of 7-8 million people. Im surprised there isnt more....I dont understand why my first post got marked questionable..
When you say PNG they probably think of video related.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I never really imagined people in PNG would just be able to kick back on their phone or laptop and jump on the kennel..

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We have the largest camel population outside of the middle east which always surprises people when you tell them.

I thought it was bigger than middle east to be honest.

Arabs come to Australia to pick camel for their camel racings, as the Australian camels have evolved to run faster than their ancestors from Afghanistan / India/Middle east.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
They are naturally big but i never see a slim one.
Of course they exist but they are so rare.

Their obesity is hidden by their muscle alot of the time, but if you look at the females they dont have the muscle and are almost always overweight.

I legitimately cant think of one samoan girl Im friends with, or work with, or have worked with, that isnt very fat.

First step to solving a crisis is admitting there is one.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Arabs come to Australia to pick camel for their camel racings, as the Australian camels have evolved to run faster than their ancestors from Afghanistan / India/Middle east.
It is absolutely shocking what they teach our children these days.

Long before Captain Cook, this place was actually discovered by Afghani's - they just didn't settle.

Who here has heard the term "Cameliers"? It's what the first Afghani's to discover this land were. They came here with their camels. They would cross the deserts with them. Perfect animals for our hot arid climates. They can go 7 days without any water.

Once the camels got to a certain age, they would release them into the Australian outback, and bang. Their population exploded.

There are 1.2 million feral camels in Australia, and their numbers are thought to be doubling every 8-9 years. They occupy an area of approximately 3.3 million square kilometres of rangeland that incorporates many different land tenures. Densities of feral camels vary across the landscape.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The largest population of feral camels is in Australia. There are around 700,000+ feral dromedary camels in central parts of Australia, descended from those introduced as a method of transport in the 19th and early 20th centuries. This population is growing about 8% per year.

Camel - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Born & Bred in Newcastle.& Still here :grinning:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Geez some people can be really naive.... buts its okay ill just go with it to conform to your perceptions.....im plugged into a rock picking up wifi from 2 coconut trees..

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It is absolutely shocking what they teach our children these days.

Long before Captain Cook, this place was actually discovered by Afghani's - they just didn't settle.

Who here has heard the term "Cameliers"? It's what the first Afghani's to discover this land were. They came here with their camels. They would cross the deserts with them. Perfect animals for our hot arid climates. They can go 7 days without any water.

Once the camels got to a certain age, they would release them into the Australian outback, and bang. Their population exploded.

There are 1.2 million feral camels in Australia, and their numbers are thought to be doubling every 8-9 years. They occupy an area of approximately 3.3 million square kilometres of rangeland that incorporates many different land tenures. Densities of feral camels vary across the landscape.

agree with most of what you said, not sure about afghans coming before james cook.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

We have the largest wild population but the middle east/north Africa have millions domesticated.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Well i was sceptical because;

1. Good english
2. Like others have said, seems unusual to just be able to 'kick back on the iphone and ipad on the kennel'.
3. you claimed to live in a former island warzone in Bougainville, could be construed as you taking the piss like if someone said 'I live in Aleppo' Id assume its a dumb joke.
4. Your username is Moedogg, that sounds like a Bankstown dude named Moey (Mohammed) signing up and adding 'dogg' to the end of it like every other kennel member or wannabee rapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.