Even the knights are a better team then us this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the game yesterday with a few mates and it was clear to me that we are half the club they are atm.
Yes they are the perennial battlers but the passion and commitment that was flowing through that stadium yesterday was what i use to experience at our games. Everyone was excited, the fans were riding every play! and the euphoric spine tingling feeling of the crowd roaring once they realised they had the game won was insane and you could tell how much the players knew this meant to the fans, as they celebrated with the crowd behind the goalposts.
Was very happy for the Knights.
They're a one team town who hadn't won a game in 19 games the teams are in completely different situations

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They're a one team town who hadn't won a game in 19 games the teams are in completely different situations
100% they are in a completely different situation, they removed the poisonous parasitic coach in Wayne Bennett (albiet his decision) and are now building a strong culture and will slowly see improvement whilst they fulfill there rebuild. We however are yet to achieve the first step as we are blinded by his past record. Sometimes trying to replicate the best sides methods isnt the best way forward. We could learn alot from the Knights imo.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That's just rubbish. Our blokes bleed for the club week in and week out. It we had played GC with 3 of their players out they would've invoked the mercy rule. that Newcastle only just got over the line just shows that energy without structure doesn't do much for you. GC were still a chance until the props they had in centres got gassed.
Some questionale calls went against the Knights and they battled all day. We on the other hand hung our heads after a fucking 40-20, yes we came back in the end and fell short, but that was due to Roosters switching off and letting us back in.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I said this last year they play with so much heart but that's what happens when a coach has a game plan where players enjoy their footy

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't necessarily agree with the OP. However they did cause us grief last year when we played them, we got home just... and Newcastle have a far greater side this year

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knights had a tough year last year but they were willing to blood youngsters and give them a chance. The club will benefit from that in the future as the Saifitis, Lamb, Levi etc will all become regular first graders. Our youngsters have to go to other clubs to get a chance i.e. Latu and Sezer

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow! So if you were 80 now, you would be a miserable ol bastard for 90% of your life!
Yea it would be, but im not 80 so I still got a chance at a good life. Tbh thats my attitude in life, its either number 1 or nothing.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yea it would be, but im not 80 so I still got a chance at a good life. Tbh thats my attitude in life, its either number 1 or nothing.
So everyday is nothing? You are not number one in anything you do.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So everyday is nothing? You are not number one in anything you do.
No, i mean in any jobs/activities I do, obviously socially it's different but when there a point that something needs doing I strive to be the best.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Someone's on ice pipe , we weren't far off beating the storm and chooks , surely this is a gee up

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
We get it, the Bulldogs are shit, we should stop supporting them until the coach is sacked, Raelene is sacked, the physio is sacked, the ball boys are sacked, the board steps down and every player is replaced...

Can moderators please limit the amount of these stupid negative threads and maybe have one jumbo 'sack the whole club' thread?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bahaha who rkns Knights are better

Status
Not open for further replies.