Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so basically here's the whole situation regarding Pogba

Manchester United opened talks last week with Pogba and Juventus through his agent Mino Raiola (also the agent for Zlatan and Mkhitaryan) but I wouldn't get my hopes up anytime soon because Pogba wants Real Madrid and Real Madrid want Pogba

The only obstacle Real Madrid are facing is the transfer fee Juventus want and the wages Pogba wants

Now here's where Man United come in, Jose Mourinho has been a big admirer of Pogba and even tried to sign him when he returned back to Chelsea for his 2nd stint at the club so it's no surprise he's having another crack at Pogba

If and it's a big IF, should Real Madrid choose against spending the huge amount of money to sign Pogba then Man United would have a free run at Pogba because the club is prepared to pay the transfer fee Juventus wants and the wages Pogba wants

Pretty much, we're Pogba's second choice if his dream move to Real Madrid collapses and I don't think Real Madrid are going to pull out of the deal

But with that being said, Mino Raiola has offered another one of his clients to us, understand that the club will look to sign Blaise Matuidi from PSG and if we're pursuing Matuidi then it's because Mourinho probably knows we've only got a very slim chance at signing Pogba so he's looking elsewhere to strengthen the midfield

So I hope that answers your question, anything else you want to ask?
Just thought about it ... This has Di Maria Mach 2 all over it except with PSG. I'm very sceptical about this one

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Fuck I hate di Maria - when I'm playing FIFA if someone is using psg I hack him I don't care if I get a red

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
does Pogbas price drop after his superb performance this morning?
lol.... he played very deep...dnt blame him for the loss...but he hasnt proved his $100mil tag this whole tournament

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
does Pogbas price drop after his superb performance this morning?
lol.... he played very deep...dnt blame him for the loss...but he hasnt proved his $100mil tag this whole tournament
his stats dont warrant that price tag either!

lets talk about how shit giroud is, fuck he cracks me offers nothing up front gignac or martial should of started up front, FUCK YOU GIROUD YOU WASTE OF SPACE SHITBAG

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
ah well at least Martial spared himself getting injured...didnt get the gametime id like to have seen

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mkhitrayan all class in his first hit out for us
Didn't realise how quick he was ... Can't wait to see him feeding Martial down the left. What I got from the first half is Memphis is lacking confidence. If he gets back his swagger he could do some serious damage but at the moment he is just unfulfilled potential

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't realise how quick he was ... Can't wait to see him feeding Martial down the left. What I got from the first half is Memphis is lacking confidence. If he gets back his swagger he could do some serious damage but at the moment he is just unfulfilled potential
Memphis looks too big and a little too slow for my liking. Definitely lacking confidence.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Italian papers all running with the story today that Pogba has asked to leave Juve!
signing imminent..

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
£100 million is a lot of money for potential ... That's what I think anyway

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of reports saying Pogba is a done deal

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
no doubting he will make the team alot better...dnt care about the price now...just get it done
there is not 1 player in the world at the moment that comes close to Pogba in talent / age and potential in his position....
no brainer for me and not my $$$... make it happen!
not like we will lose $$ on the deal...he is only 23!
would make that money back in a heartbeat in merchandise sales and even if we sold him in 4-5 years...he would still be worth alot of money
plus if sterling is worth 50mil over a year ago...then pogba is worth $200mil
Higuain at $75mil ? makes Pogba look like a steal